Ratings for Dr. Alexander Cho

This dentist is extremely competent. He is very personable and also artful with pain avoidance for people who are scared of the dentist (like me). I had a root canal and a cap placement.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

I am a new resident in the area and was in search of a good Dentist. I called this office on Thursday, and the girl who answered was very rude/nasty. I was just asking information about the office, as well as the dentist & she acted like I was bothering her. She also mentioned that the new dentist was not as skilled as her former boss. Wow! I wouldn't take an animal there.

Submitted March 31, 2013

the receptionist was very nice and comforting.Dr. Cho the dentist was very nice and helpful,I told him I was petrefied of dentist because of so many bad experiences during my life so he took his time and explained what he was going to do each time before he actually did anything .I have been going to him since he opened the owings mills office and will continue to go there.Thanks you mary hayes

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. Cho and his front receptionist, Michelle, was very courteous and helpful from the start. He explained everything pretty well and showed me my xrays on the computer. I didn't feel rushed like the last dentist I saw and he also didn't think I needed all this work I was told I needed. He was quick and more importantly, very gentle when he gave me the shot and I've had my fair share of dental work. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

I work nearby and went here based on the the recommendation from my boss. The cleaning was very thorough and Dr. Cho took the time to explain everything to great detail. In all the years I've been going to the dentist, I've never had a dentist take as much as he did in answering my questions. My husband comes here now, as well.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Went in for an emergency appointment and this office was very accommodating. At the time, there was a problem with my insurance coverage, but his receptionist assured me that they would work with my insurance company (Aetna) and me because I had financial concerns. Dr Cho was very thorough in explaining my procedure and I was thankful that he could do it the same day. I have been pain free since my treatment and will definitely be returning to him for all of my future appointments!! Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2012