Ratings for Dr. Mélanie Bissonnette

Tho she might always be late, she's always a great help and ready to answer any concerns I may have. Me and my daughter love her, she's a great family Dr.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Best ever Family Physician. Zero complaints. My family and I can always count on her. She refers you to the best specialists too.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

I had an appointment with this Dr. last week. I was very impressed with her demeanour, knowledge and thoroughness, She is a young Dr. who conveys an understanding or appreciation of patient concerns and seeks out pertinent medical detail in order to acquire and maintain a complete medical file. I feel lucky to have her as my Dr.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

Didn't do a test that was the specific reason the appointment was scheduled. Went in to have blood pressure checked as per her request. Staff started asking about my blood sugar level - that is not why I was there! I am not diabetic!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Best Family doctor I have ever had!! She is wonderful. I come in for one thing but mention 3 or 4 other issues that I have and she takes the time to address ALL my issues and never tries to rush me out. She is very caring and knowledgeable and I feel very comfortable with her. If she doesn't know the answer, she will order tests or refer to specialist, and really tries to figure out the problem and what medication or lifestyle change I need to correct the problem. I had come in one time with my souse and child and all he needed was a renewal and my son had some muscle tension issue and she looked at him and gave a recommendation and also renewed my hubby's meds, even though they were both not booked for appointment. She is awesome!!! LOVE HER!!!! I wish all doctors cared as much as she does.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Super Doctor , I am happy to her as my Family doctor. She is so a nice personn!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Super doctor , so happy to have her as my family doctor

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

No body is better. She care for us an we tink she is very good person and Dre. for us.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Bissonnette has been my Doctor for about 3 yrs, and I have a nothing to complain about. She's always willing to listen and makes me feel like what I say matters. So if I have to wait 5 or 10 minutes that's the price I'm willing to pay for awesome care. Clarence-Rockland is lucky to have her. Thanks Dr. B.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Ma famille et moi sommes très heureux d'avoir doct Melanie Bissonnette comme notre medecin de famille, elle a l'esprit d'écoute, elle nous traite avec soins. Comme jeune médecin elle fait toute une difference positive par son professionnalisme dans notre vie, On a déjà eu d'autres medecins de famille avant, mais elle est differente: respectuse, nous ecoute avec soins, donne aussi de bons conseils pour nous garder en santé. Elle est plus qu'une medecin, c'est un humain.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014