Ratings for Dr. Shannon Patterson

Love this Clinic! I always leave feeling more relaxed and happier than going in. It really is a special place and Shannon is a fantastic chiropractor who really seems to care

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I had a problem with my neck for years and finally decided to Have someone check it out. A friend recommended Dr. PAtterson and she did a great assessment including some high tech computer scans. Very interesting. After a few treatments I am feeling more comfortable and I don't feel I will live in pain forever.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

This was my first visit to a chiropractor after being recommended by a friend who has seen Dr. Shannon. While I was initially a little nervous about trying this type of treatment, I was relieved that she treated me gently and explained what was going to happen at each step of the treatment. I am pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Happy to have found this place! I dropped in because I live close and needed help with my neck and headaches. Dr Paterson did a great job assessing the issue and working on other parts of my back that were part of the problem.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

So excited to finally feel I have found a chiropractor who can truly help me. I thought I would never find relief for a chronic pain in my hip but I'm already feeling relief. Less pain and more mobility after a few appointments with her. I had tried massage therapy and physiotherapy for years but never a chiropractor as I was a little afraid of being cracked and twisted around. Dr Patterson relieved my worries of what the treatment would be like --- I'm happy to say she was gentle and it seems to be working.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Loved the treatment provided by Dr. Patterson. Gentle, effective and quite deep at the same time. I feel I am excellent hands. Spine felt great, body relaxed/released.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I've known Shannon for nearly 10 years, initially as a practitioner and eventually a friend as well. Her willingness to explore the possibilities of healing through her practice leaves the door open for her patients to discover their own means of recovery. She has aided me on numerous occasions break through old patterns as well as refine subtle nuances in my body that need gentle encouragement. I highly recommend her to all interested in furthering their knowledge of themselves regardless of non/pre-existent chronic ailments.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

I came to Shannon with built up problems from work. My back still felt quite strong but not fully functional. Shannon was able to find and help help me release the locked up spots and help me feel my subtle body. Also awakened me to link and chains that run through my hole body and can see how my shoulder problems where linked to my back. I feel much more mobile and fluid after just 4 sessions.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Shannon Patterson for over two years, for NSA chiropractic treatments. I have found Shannon to be highly knowledgeable about the human body - she is right on with her diagnoses and explains her treatment plans. She is a compassionate and caring professional and - based on the results I have experienced with my own spinal challenges - highly masterful at what she does. Try it and see the results for yourself.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Shannon has a passion for what she does, and she does it with grace and ease. You can feel her care, and above all - Shannon has healing hands!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012