Ratings for Dr. Michael Gupta

I was disappointed with my experience from the start. The secretary kept changing my appointment. When I got there I had to wait forever. I think Dr, Gupta knew what he was talking about when I saw him but I am not really sure as he kept talking over my head. I guess if you have a university degree you might get what he is saying.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2019

After almost an entire year of being bounced from doctor to doctor, I reached Dr. Gupta to discuss the removal of my parotid gland tumor. I felt like he was the only doctor to really listen to me and to take the rapid growth of my tumor, as well as my pain and symptoms seriously. Dr. Gupta did his best to ensure the tumor was removed as soon as possible, and the surgery went as well as it possibly could have. Although this type of surgery has some unfortunate side effects even in the best case scenario, I also feel that Dr. Gupta made sure that I was well-informed going in so I didn't wake up shocked and confused by the side effects. I can't thank him and his staff enough.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

He is a amazing Doctor.He understood everything I asked.I could never say anything awful.I was stage 4 and that was 5 years I'm still doing great.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Dr Gupta is beyond outstanding ! I don’t think there are enough superlative’s to describe how completely grateful we are for his expertise. His bedside manner is kindhearted and caring, he is extremely knowledgeable always on time and never once dropped the ball. My husband had a rather large tumour and he Diligently spent hours removing and repairing the right side of his face. I am blown away by the whole team . If you have been referred to him count yourself to be so so grateful ! He and his team are honestly the best of the best! The whole Niagara and Hamilton are wonderfully lucky to have him!! Highly highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

Wonderful doctor who takes the time with you to work on your condition. Very helpful even when your condition isnt his specialty.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

Only word that comes to mind is arrogant, screwed up my neck surgery. Now left with permanent deficient s

flag | Submitted February 3, 2019

Very please with his informative, direct but empathetic attitude. So far his follow up has been excellent. He was quick to schedule my surgery and very attentive to my concern.s. He is extremely knowledgeable and I am fortunate to have been referred to him. Neck dissection and thyroidectomy treatment.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2019

I have nothing but the highest praise for Dr. Gupta and his team in the diagnosis and treatment of my neck cancer. Appointments are punctual and his manner is reassuring. I feel fortunate to have been attended by Dr. Gupta.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

If you have/had head & neck cancer or need a proper diagnoses, this is your man!! He is extremely knowledgeable, professional, compassionate and cares about you. He will not allow you to fall through the medical system cracks. If you are lucky enough to get him, you didn't get a Cadillac... you got a Bentley!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Took my husband to see him on fri he wwas great and so was his staff

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018