Ratings for Dr. Ping Fu

mac a haven for incompitents colloge of physicians useless king of idiots fiture the worst mac employees don't go to their own hospital just avoid this place the conduct of doctors and what they get away with needs to be a election issue its time to stop worshiping this gang of white coated clowns mac health needs to be investigated entire management who ignore the damage this hacker fiture creates need to be fired without severance I am sure that fiture is not the only idiot in this hospital these clowns told me that it was not required to xray the site of a surgical that was hurting me so idiot fiture could do a surgery just go somewhere else lots of bad reviews for this hospital they all cant be whistling dixie

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Who gave this clown a license to practice in Canada ? Why is he not being reported to the College of Physicians for gross incompetence and negligence ? Not to worry, I'll change that with a proper complaint against this guy. I wonder how many people he has killed just because he didn't like their face and his bias got the better of him ?

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

A biased, racist, hateful man. I have no idea what out tax money is being spent on, but this guy is a waste of out money. Sends you home completely disregarding your issues, only to treat his Chinese patients better than everyone else in front of your face. Yells like a Maoist general, refuses to let you finish a sentence. Avoid him and that decrepit, incompetent McKenzie Health hospital as well. Terrible experience.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

How can such an idiot be called a doctor??? How sad that in a critical moment ones life can depend on someone like Dr. Fu! I came to ER with severe cramps in gastro area and stomach. After bloodwork and urinary test was done, he came to see me without seeing me, prescribed me antibiotics. I asked him what causes the cramps, he said "don't know, special test needs to be done, but in the meantime you can take antib. for urinary infection" which I didn't have at all. He goes "you may have it in couple of days, you never know". I stood there and couldn't believe what I hear. To prescribe antibiotics just for the heck of it? I said I want to understand WHY I get this cramps, it's not the first time and it worries me. He got mad at me and said he can't help me. Where and when do I need to do the special test, no one really cared. All I could hear from staff was "sorry, we are all very busy here tonight, we don't have too much time..." Looks like MacKenzie Hospital ER succeeded again in proofing how unprofessional, rude and miserable they are. No compassion towards sick people, whatsoever. The worse Hospital to ever be at. If Dr. Fu can practice as a doctor, I am really concerned for our people, especially children and elderly. His license needs to be revoked. Poor excuse for a doctor, very poor. Avoid seeing him if you can.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

He may be knowledgable but he takes too long to see patient , He needs to improve his speed and attitude to help patients.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Dr. Fu is a very knowledgeable physician in many areas being an ER doctor. He is quick and accurate with diagnosis and he genuinely cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

AWFULL NON-PROFESSIONAL, NOT PUNCTUAL, GOT MAD AT US

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Horrible, horrible, horrible. Does not have any human compassion to deal with people, zero eye contact, does not care, very dismissive and wanted to rush me out of the room. My family doctor is quite disgusted as well. Remove this poor excuse for a doctor from the hospital.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Saw him at the ER for my daughter. Wanted to know why we were concerned beyond the obvious rash and hives she had. Said we were not taking care of her. Did not want to listen to us or look at the paper we had from the Sick Kids ER. Said no need to come to ER, despite us following the exact instructions we received from Sick Kids. Was rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015