Ratings for Dr. Paul F. Fondacaro

In March of 2014 Dr. Fondacaro performed smartlipo on my abdomin and love handles with a fat transfer to my breasts. At my first follow up appt I expressed concern with the lumpy, ridged appearance of my stomach and was told they were healing ridges and would "work themselves out". Before I continue allow me to tell you I was far from chubby before the procedure I simply had a little belly pouch from pregnancy that made me self conscious. After about 6 months the "healing ridges" did not smooth out and I went back looking for answers. At this time the fat transferred to my breasts was completely gone, but that was the least of my worries. I had paid close to $9,000 and felt I deserved restitution. After a second consult it was determined that perhaps I needed a little more fat removed and that "revisions" would cost another $1,000. So in January 2015 I underwent my second smartlipo procedure. This time I felt the ridges and lumps became even more predominant and was told it wasn't uncommon for patients to need several revisions. This time he would perform the revisions free of charge but I had to wait 6 months. So in May 2015 I had my third procedure. Again the lumps still remained and I was told at this point I needed to "exercise". As if I had never stepped foot inside of a gym before. Today, almost exactly two years from my initial procedure I decided to consult with a different surgeon. Upon seeing my stomach he states that he had never seen anything this bad. I now scheduled for a mini tummy tuck with traditional liposuction in three weeks. And because of the mistakes made by Dr. Fondacaro my current, board certified surgeon, can only promise me a 50-75% chance of improvement. Not only is this surgery going to be extremely painful and invasive it is also costing me another $7,000.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I was very impressed with this office. My appt. fell during a snowstorm, first appointment of the day. I drove there, and was pleasantly surprised to find the office open, on time, and the doctor there, on time. Dr. Fondacaro is very personable and knowlegable. The office is clean and bright. My Botox was reasonably priced and the results were fantastic! I would highly recommend Dr. Fondacaro and his office.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

I was very happy with Dr Fondacaro. He was patient and had great bedside manners. Although first time, the lipoboost procedure didn't work, he did it again, with great results. I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Me and a friend purchased the 20 units of Botox for $99.We both got the 20 units in between our brows.She's 33 and a botox 'virgin'.I'm 38 and had gotten botox 2x before. That area still moves like nothing was done. When we called to tell them nothing happened, we were told quite rudely by Joanne that he would look at it, but we would still have to pay $15 a unit for more. Even though I bought 20 additional units ($300) of botox, plus a filler ($600) ontop of the $99 for the 20 units. After taxes it came to $1100 and he still would NOT fix it. As for my friend, how can a person who never got botox that is 33 years old need more that 20 units between the brow? . And how is it that BOTH OF US had no signs of it working?? I think that he waters down the botox and that's why it didn't work. That and/or he wasn't hitting the muscle. Too coincidental for it not to work for BOTH of us! Most plasic surgeons would fix whatever it was. Not this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Staff is mediocre. LIke the doctor but not always punctual.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

There are good reasons to go to a real plastic surgeon for procedures such as injectables rather than try to go the less expensive route. Dr Fondacaro, although previously a surgeon, is not well versed in the world of injectables. He's very inexpensive and frankly you get what you pay for. He was totally incompetent in his use of restylene and caused a great deal of damage and pain by not know how deep to inject and then overmanipulating the site to the point that the filler leaked into other areas of the body. Months later there is still a lot of pain and the inexpensive pricetag was not worth the physical and emotional toll it took. Spend your money wisely and go to a competent plastic surgeon. Dr Park Ave is not that person.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Wow what a wonderful Dr. and staff! I have been to other physicians in the area and have never received such outstanding and professional services. I would definitely recommend his office.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012