Ratings for Dr. Gabriel Lacombe

I have nothing but GREAT things to say about Dr. Lacombe. He took me on as a patient about five years ago due to my extreme fear of dentists due to two awful experiences when I was in my 20's and I never went back to a dentist due to these fears. So when I had a very painful abscess I had no choice but to go to a dentist. I saw the dentist in Petrolia and I was too terrified to let him touch me so he gave me an antibiotic and referred me to Dr. Lacombe. He saw me a couple of days after the pain started and he was very professional and VERY calming at the same time. I had to have the tooth extracted and I was absolutely petrified. He was able to do the procedure the very next day which was good as I had very little time to get worked up and/or end up cancelling. I returned the next day and Dr. Lacombe inserted an IV into the bend of my arm as I requested. Him and his nurse were very good with me and the next thing I knew I was sitting up and awake and the procedure was over! Just like that! After this excellent experience I now have Dr. Lacombe do all my dental work. Every year he does my check up, fillings if needed and cleaning and I have NO fears at all whatsoever! I don't even worry or get worked up like I used to when I know I have to go in to get some work done. Even when you go into the room you do not see any equipment nor does the room smell like a typical dentist office does. This doctor makes 100% sure that you are completely comfortable no matter what type of sedation he gives you. I recently let him do a filling with just being put to sleep for a few minutes with just the gas.... that is a first with me as I always get put to sleep via IV. There are a lot of Sleep Dentistry's out there now and some are only 15 minutes away from me but I will never change doctors even when the drive is all little over an hour. He is well worth the extra driving. His wife is his assistant as well as his receptionist and she is always very cheerful and loves to chat which can be a stress reliever as well. Check out his website at http://www.lacombesleepdentistry.com You do NOT need to be referred by another dentist. You can fill out a couple of forms on his website and he will personally get back to you in a timely manner. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lacombe for anyone with a fear of dental work. You will find that you can go to this dentist without any anxiety after just one experience with him.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I have great respect for Dr Gabriel Lacombe.Talk about professional i had a severe diseased painful tooth that was impacted but not infected.Dr Lacombe came in took 1 X-ray told me my back right side molar really needed to be extracted.I was quite nervous he calmed me down,He froze my gums in and around the tooth,20 mins later he came in and while i just for a tiny moment saw something going in my mouth i felt a lightly pulling on my jaw,being as nervous as i was i asked Dr Lacombe when my tooth was being pulled,,he said to me its already extracted.My gums healed and the stress and pain this Man took away was unreal.I would recommend Dr G Lacombe to anyone with Dental troubles.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Awesome dentist. Conservative treatments not designed to fleece patients. Gorgeous office also packed with leading edge technology. I wish he did non sedation dentistry also.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Hi did my daughter's teeth and he is really good. His receptionist is the worst. I was trying to refer my niece she told me we only take dentist referrals ,which is not true because when I took my daughter I was referred by my friend. She was not nice at all and she hang up on me.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Excellent dentist well versed in his field. Always shows compassion for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013