Ratings for Dr. Shahram Emami

This doc was a life saver. My son was his patient who would have likely overdose and died. These days there is the fentanyl on the street that's killing many. Thank god for strong minds like him.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

happy I found this clinic in Mississauga. I also work in Etobicoke and they have a location there too. so when I am there I can go to the clinic there. both locations with great staff. doctor very helpful and honest. wish the Etobicoke location had longer hours for my work

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

this Dr is a piece of work thinks he's back home must learn how to control anger and remain calm not encouraging says 100 % percent rehab will not b successful for any user lololol good job doc

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Can't say enough good things about this doctor. The staff are great too. I have been his patient now for 7 years and followed from his other clinic in Etobicoke to the new one on Lakeshore. Has changed my life. Very attentive, yet easy going and does not pry into your private life like some other addiction doctors do. let's you control the conversation and will respect your privacy. Always professional and very on time. In 7 years, he has never called in sick or shown up late.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

omg...really needs to improve sound for people with hearing loss !!!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

I am glad I finally got the nerve to make it in there. this doctor really helped me out by encouraging me to get over the fears and following the program. I like how he kept telling me not to miss my drink because a lot of other people miss their dose and complain why the dose cant go up, well you gotta follow the rules. its funny how some of the people there are always complaining while not following the program rules. if you keep using and just go to get dose when you cant find drugs, whats the point, or want your dose low so can still get high when use ....not good. I highly recommend this place because location is very convenience and good hours. I really wish i had come here sooner before losing everything.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I used to see another doc in another clinic, but the doc would not want to let me decrease dose to get off the program. this doc got me off methadone and now i am suboxone which is much better for my male drive, since that was big problems on the methdaone;. it was hard but he was very supportive in the process and helped me. i wouldnt have the courage to do it especially since it was difficult in the first couple of weeks, so all the support really helped. thanks also to the staff since they helped me along. always on time and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I was very shy and scared of going to such a treatment place. Dr. Emami made me feel so comfortable and was very informative as I was very skeptical and had tons of probably annoying questions. I love my new life and definitly would recommend him for anyone looking to get recovery. He made me comfortable by telling me no one has the right to judge me and my problem was a medical problem like asthma or diabetes. I was tired of people and family judging me and tellimg me I was a bad person and too weak to be an addict. They kept telling me methadone was only for junkies. This doctor gave me confidence to get over my deinals and get serious about treatment. He really saved my life. I like how he is direct and very honest, unlike some other doctors who try too much sugarcoating things. My advice is don't listen to people telling you methadone is garbage or it's just replacing one drug for another. Dr. Emami was very direct and gave me the guts to get on the program which saved my life. I wish I had found him 4 years ago before I lost my job and everything that I owned. I am doing good now and thank you!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Hello, I like doctor and staff. Wow doc on time! Help me get off perc and patch, hope to get carry soon.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

one of the best doctor and clinics i ever saw. helped with my addiction and anxiety problems. helped me get off opiates and bezo drugs that my stupid family doctor hooked me on I had a friend that Od.ed on opiate and bezo and I am glad I saw this doctor before that happened to me. One thing I really like about his is that he is direct and says it like it is unlike many fake people these days. the staff. The staff are very nice and actually check phone messages unlike other clinics.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017