Ratings for Dr. Shahram Emami

best ever physician in this area. thank you doc. very punctual, professional. great knowledge. I am glad I switched to his clinic

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Hmmmm I see I’m not alone having horrible experiences due to this dr

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

good doc, got me off oxy's and perk's, now i can work have a good weekend

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

my husband and I have seen this doctor for almost 3 years. He has a calm and relaxing attitude is soft spoken which puts you at ease. he is helped us so much and he is always there. He has weekend hours which really helped our work schedule. I don't know if he ever takes any time off to rest, because he seems to work all weekends, but I hope he does, he deserves it!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

This doc was a life saver. My son was his patient who would have likely overdose and died. These days there is the fentanyl on the street that's killing many. Thank god for strong minds like him.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

happy I found this clinic in Mississauga. I also work in Etobicoke and they have a location there too. so when I am there I can go to the clinic there. both locations with great staff. doctor very helpful and honest. wish the Etobicoke location had longer hours for my work

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

this Dr is a piece of work thinks he's back home must learn how to control anger and remain calm not encouraging says 100 % percent rehab will not b successful for any user lololol good job doc

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Can't say enough good things about this doctor. The staff are great too. I have been his patient now for 7 years and followed from his other clinic in Etobicoke to the new one on Lakeshore. Has changed my life. Very attentive, yet easy going and does not pry into your private life like some other addiction doctors do. let's you control the conversation and will respect your privacy. Always professional and very on time. In 7 years, he has never called in sick or shown up late.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

omg...really needs to improve sound for people with hearing loss !!!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

I am glad I finally got the nerve to make it in there. this doctor really helped me out by encouraging me to get over the fears and following the program. I like how he kept telling me not to miss my drink because a lot of other people miss their dose and complain why the dose cant go up, well you gotta follow the rules. its funny how some of the people there are always complaining while not following the program rules. if you keep using and just go to get dose when you cant find drugs, whats the point, or want your dose low so can still get high when use ....not good. I highly recommend this place because location is very convenience and good hours. I really wish i had come here sooner before losing everything.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017