Ratings for Dr. Christopher Que Hee

Very helpful, gave lots of information. Willing to listen and to acknowledge ailments, especially those which were leading to a lack of quality of life. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I saw him twice, first time he was ok, very punctual. But he wasnt not thorough, like someone else said on here, he was in a rush. To me he seemed to not take my issue seriously and came across condescending. Two visits lead to nothing. If someone is paying 170 for 10 mins you should be professional and do your job. I ended up going to another ENT who helped tremendously in one visit. The place to me seemed more about how much money they can get than actually being a specialist and finding out what's wrong.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I only saw him once but he impressed me as a knowledgeable, friendly, patient and attentive doctor. Very rare in Brisbane to find a doctor with these characteristics.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I saw the name Que Hee, when visiting this site. I knew his father as a patient years ago - the one doctor ( urologist ) I've met who was never afraid to acknowledge that you were ( afraid ) ! Left much great work behind when he retired.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

My husband was referred to Dr Que Hee after complaining of feeling something in his throat when swallowing. Dr Que Hee was very through in his investigations, clear and patient explaining the condition and prompt in referring on to a specialist head and neck cancer surgeon. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

A 10 minute appointment is not what you expect when you pay $170. I felt like he was rushing. He didn't give any medical advise or further explanation about my symptoms which relate to a common condition. Only ordered tests and of course I am meant to be back to pay another $170 to get the results which are highly likely to be normal as a stressed related condition.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

My daughter has had 3 ENT surgeries with Dr Que Hee and I can't recommend him highly enough. He has the most wonderful manner with children, and we have been very happy with the outcomes.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I have been operated on by Dr Que Hee twice (ear surgery) and have always found him to be friendly and genuinely interested in my well being. He has great knowledge in his area of expertise and was punctual alot of the time. I have seen other ENT's before about the condition I had, and Dr Que Hee was the best (especially when it came to bedside manner!). I'm starting to recommend him to family and friends :)

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

seemed to have good knowledge about ear and dizziness problems. Maybe not the friendliest, but was polite. Arranged further tests when other Dr said there was nothing they could do. I was happy with him.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012