Ratings for Dr. Colleen A. Baines

Great dentist! The staff and doctor always strive to make me comfortable while there

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Great dentist. She listens to my concern and tries to help me find a way to get all my stuff done

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Their office staff needs to get their act together. Sometimes we would have a "credit" at check out, and then get billed for the credit a week later.Numerous times we would pay our total balance at check out and then like clockwork 2 weeks later get a bill. We asked them why and they said that they only estimated the amount, but that if we called 2 weeks before our appointment then that would give them time to get final amounts from insurance. This became our new practice. However we would get 3 bills with 3 different amounts for the same visit. They would call us and leave messages, and when we'd return their calls, they'd have no record of their own call. We found out the hygienist were calling us, but not tell the office staff, so we would return calls and they wouldn't know what we were talking about. They even told us not all calls go through their office.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

She took care of me same day I had a tooth ache. Nice not to have to come back

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I went to her office today in a ton of pain. She and her staff stayed late to take care of me and did not make reschedule for another day. I can not praise them enough for their thoughtfulness and time.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012