Ratings for Dr. George House

knowledgeable,Excellent, caring dentist. His staff is also very kind & knowledgeable. They are willing to answer your questions unlike Heritage Family Dental. Glad I switched to Dr House.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr. George is fantastic. He reminds me of my uncle. He gave me three fillings on the bottom row of teeth today. He's a very good dentist, a very calm man, and excellent at explaining what he is going to do. He also is very open to any questions you may have. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr. House was calm and gentle at my appointment and helped me feel more relaxed about dental work.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

The one good thing about Dr.House is that he is gentle giving a needle. That said, his fillings are never packed properly and must be redone. Plus, while he was doing two scheduled fillings, he "found" additional fillings which never existed in the first place and proceeded in doing the additional work whick only created more problems because his fillings never take! My mouth is now in worse shape since going to him and his clinic. Do NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. George House performed a tooth extraction for me today. A great dentist! He's very friendly and professional. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013