Ratings for Dr. Janine Beaulieu

By far the best Chiropractors I have seen! She has a gentle yet very strong touch. I have always left her office in much better shape and a better understanding of why I had the particular issue or how to prevent it from reoccurring.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

One of the best chiropractors I've ever been to. Very thorough - I've never had a chiropractor spend as much time in a session as she does. Works to release the muscles rather than just forcing an adjustment. Most precise neck adjustments I've ever experienced. Saw a different chiropractor in town for several weeks with no improvement - I could barely walk. After the first session with Janine I saw HUGE improvement, which continued with each appointment. Can be tough to get an appointment, but well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Excellent chiropractor. Very knowledgable and thorough. Would highly recommend her. She sees my child as well and is kind and gentle.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

excellent and very knowledgable. Really takes her time to know your problem and explains fully. she is strong and provides a painless fix, she knows her stuff

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr. Beaulieu is very strong and is up to date on the new instruments used in chiropractic business.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012