Ratings for Dr. Prasad de Silva

If I could give 0 stars, I would. Always have to wait at least an hour even with an appointment, but get such rude treatment whenever we are even 15 minutes late. Dr doesn't let me talk about multiple problems at a time, I need to make two appointments for two symptoms even if they may be related, it's because he'll make more money off of two visits and it's very annoying. I wait anywhere from 1-5 hours for him to disregard a lot of my concerns and only see him for 10 minutes or so. Misdiagnosed me and my mother, costing us a total of $1300 of our money spent on useless medication and equipment and rebuked us when we said they weren't haven't any effect and actually making us worse. Never sends needed documents to specialist visits, and blames us for not asking for them, but we had called in to ask to pick the documents up and the secretary told us that dr de silva would take care of that and we only needed to go to the appointment. Ended up having to spend an extra 4 hours at that specialist appointment to get more imaging done because dr de silva didn't send ours in. When we mentioned it and asked what happened, he spoke as if he was talking to a child and told us we should have brought it in. So obvious he only wants money and doesn't care about his patients. Been struggling with a sleep disorder for years and he brushes it off as me being lazy and when I press him to help me, he orders unnecessary tests and then tells me something stupid like my liver is enlarged so I need to lose weight, completely not related to my problems at all. Went to see another doctor and my liver is fine. I've probably seen dr de Silva for 6-8 appointments that have not helped me with anything at all and he is just making money off of me going. He orders tests that are unnecessary and then never follows up. Hate this doctor and his clinic, never want to go back because of how he looks down on us and doesn't believe our symptoms. Makes us feel like everything is our fault rather than trying to help us. Absolutely do not recommend.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

The huge issue this place has neglecting phone calls,keeping the clients sometimes more than 10-15 minutes,It happened to me numerous times,very annoying. Prasad is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

My husband and I our very pleased with Dr. de Silva. He is very knowledgeable and on top of all problems. Sometimes you may have to wait a little but it is worth it. He listens to your concerns with a kind and caring attitude. The staff are also top notch in all aspects. We highly recommend Dr. de Silva whether it be as your family doctor or to see him at his walk-in-clinic. 👍

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

When I read negative comments I can't understand: Are these people jealous ? Both doctors Dr. Prasad de Silva and Dr. Padumanthi Gunasingam are very kind and nice. When I need a few stitches Dr. de Silva didn't sent me to emergency, but did it on his lanch. They never ignore you if you need medical help. Two secretary are very polite too. I remember their first location and I am glad that they moved, because more people can come, it feels like home, no stress. My friends took me to their doctor, but after one appointment I realized : going in rain or snow storm just to be on time is not for me - walk- in clinic is very good idea. Lyubov.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Very arrogant and doesnt take what you say very seriously. He has laughed at me a few times when talking about depression...

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

After switching to this closer Dr to my house, really I regret, he is arrogant and some times rude (doesn't let you talk about related symptoms/one symptom a visit) with weird looking, has no time to listen and understand accurately patient's issue, all what he is doing try a new medication might get better result with no scientific evidence. Need to improve his knowledge and take care of patients more.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. deSilva is very knowledgeable, helpful, and professional. Altho the wait sometimes is too long, I always am happy with the medical care.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

What a terrible environment to seek medical attention. READ THE OTHER REVIEWS: the staff here are the worst I've ever encountered. Arrogant & condescending. It's like they're doing you a favour by being there. They won't give wait times and talk down to patients who ask. Ugh. I'll never go back again.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I find Dr de Silva quite pleasant with the kids. Asks the right questions and gives you an opportunity to ask too.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

This office is a joke all he cares is about money to make on Botox can't even do them properly should have his license taken,staff horrible not professional always on there cell,one computer one phone what is this place..

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016