Ratings for Dr. Ashna Bowry

Dr Bowry has been our family doctor for 5 years. Our kids love her! She is kind, knowledgeable and professional. She always answers my concerns and has a wonderful way with our children. I had many problems after my children were born and Dr B and her team supported me through it all. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I saw doctor Bowry since she was conveniently located in downtown. She seemed friendly and caring at first. But my subsequent visits were thoroughly disappointing. She is not competent, and extremely self-centered and abrupt. I do not recommend her. Will be going back to my old physician despite the travel-time.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Avoid Dr. Ashna Bowry like the plague. She misdiagnosed my child's condition, and when I informed her (after a specialist correctly diagnosed my child), she said she would report me to childrens' aid. She is rude, and unprofessional. I would never go back to her.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Best doctor I have had! Shes very understanding and I like that fact that she is discreet, knows what she is doing and always discusses options with me. Very professional yet also acts like a human being- IE: I'm not just another patient file to her. Thank You Doctor Bowry for the awesome care you have provided thus far.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr. Bowry is a first class physician. She is not only efficient but also very knowledgeable. I know my entire family is in good hands with her. Look no further!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

At first time we met she seemed friendly. For the last 3 months. I have been making an appoint ment with her so mamny times . I never get to her and I left the massages at least 5 times waiting for her to call back. If I was in a serious case , I would die already. It is time to find my new family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr.Bowry has a great personality and is friendly. She assists me with all my questions and is very down to earth with a great professionalism. She's not always 'punctual' but when is any doctor which isn't an issue. Her staff needs some improving with privacy and accuracy when dealing with clients, their records and phone conversations, as the glass wall isn't sound proof! Overall I enjoy my visits and appreciate Dr. Bowry's expertise!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

I was referred to Health Centre from a Specialist at St. Michael's Hospital. It was a brand new very clean clinic. Support staff very polite and nice. Unfortunately, I found Dr. Bowry snapped at me on two occasions, jumped to conclusions when she didn't know me. I think two times she overreacted adn called security on me. I left and found a doctor with more experience, similar age and he's always polite to me and treats me with respect. Lesson learned just because you don't click with another personality doesn't give a doctor the right to be disrespectful or to call security on people for no reason. Glad I left.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Though she was generally nice upon our first meeting, I have been given the run around by this doctor many times. Not only have I been misinformed, but she's been quite dismissive with important information regarding my health. I understand that doctors are busy, however this was ridiculous. Currently looking for another physician.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

I appreciate Dr. Bowry's professionalism, her honesty, and her push to ensure her patients are tended to in the highest degree. I believe she treats her patients with dignity, and love. she's been our family doctor for a few years. St. Michael's as a whole has my trust.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Ashna Bowry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Sask Health