Ratings for Dr. Megan Sumiko Acsai

I've gone to Dr. Acsai for about 5 years. I've always been able to get an appointment when necessary and she is always on time. She doesn't make you feel rushed and she takes a personal interest in her patients, remembering significant details often months later. She is knowledgeable and efficient when it comes to submitting referrals. Her staff are friendly and, unlike many other offices, a real person always answers the phone. I'd highly recommend Dr. Acsai to anyone looking for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

New family doctor she is great, and very friendly

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Fully agree with all these comments! Dr.Acsai and her team are very kind, knowledgeable and punctual. When she isn't able to provide the care you need she sets up an appointment for you with someone that can and doesn't just provide a quick fix pill!!! Not a pill pusher!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Dr Acsai is quite possibly the most genuinely hospitable doctor in all of Toronto... She has been my doctor for somewhere in around 7 years now and has not only provided above and beyond service just because of her knowledge in the field alone, but she was an essential part of a team of professionals who saw me through a battle with alcoholism and a severe eating disorder... The staff knows patients by name and greets you before you can greet them... Dr Acsai is also always punctual.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

The most thorough doctor I've ever met. Beyond incredible support and knowledge and she genuinely takes the time to ensure your comfortable and healthy. She is the textbook example of a great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I have consulted with her twice as a new patient. The experience from reception to physician has been nothing but positive. Because of my medical history, she took her time to ensure that everything was covered. After a reaction to a medication, she phoned me and consulted via telephone. The facilities are modern so she notes everything electronically and walks with her laptop if needed. I believe this helps in the overall organization process. In a nutshell, she is amazing and highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

I am a new patient and I totally agree with the other comments. Dr. Acsai is very kind, knowledgeable, attentive and caring, and very punctual. Thank you very much Dr. Acsai. The admin staff is also very helpful and pleasant. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2012

I'm a new patient this year, and I find Dr. Acsai to be so smart, attentive and kind. I've never experienced such great care from a doctor or felt this comfortable so quickly with someone new. Thanks, Dr. Acsai!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

Love, Love, Love Megan. She takes her time, explains everything in terms I can understand and when I have an appt for 1pm, she is opening the door at 1pm to call me in. Her admin staff is just as impressive remembering names and when I passed out at one appt the receptionist spent time with me until I felt able to walk again.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

Dr. Acsai is kind, patient, bright and attentive. I feel so blessed to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012