Dr. Sunny Leong

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sunny Leong

Dr. Sunny Leong and his team are very professional and knowledgeable. When you go into his office you feel like you are family always greeted with a smile, he has changed my smile forever and I appreciate the work Dr. Sunny has done for me. Would recommend His office to anybody out there looking for a perfect smile.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Dr. Sunny is absolutely amazing! Such a great guy and made my teeth look amazing! I always looked forward to my appointments

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

My favorite appointment out of all the ones I have to go to. Nobody is brighter, happier, or more infectious than Dr. Sunny. He is supported by a fantastic friendly staff. You get the feeling like you're family when you walk through those doors.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Dr. Sunny Leong is the most knowledgeable orthodontics I have ever known. He has a fun and pleasant personality and makes my visits something I looked forward to. I don't have to worry about a possible rude or indifferent staff because he has a great team who are always friendly, helpful, and they go out of their way to make me feel comfortable with all my visits. The work environment that I observed throughout several months of my treatment was that of respect, calm and ease. I am really happy with my results. Dr. Sunny L. has a "healthy perfectionism" which I did appreciate. He made sure my smile was beautiful before we ended treatment. I recommend his clinic a 100% especially for first-time users and also for those who may have had bad experiences elsewhere. He and his team are awesome!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

AMAZING ORTHODONTIST. We travelled 1.5 hours to see him. Very well worth the time.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Dr. Sunny is the most awesome and friendly guy. The changes to my teeth were life changing and I thank it all to Sunny. Definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Great guy made my teeth look amazing 10/10 would recommend

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

If you’re trying to find the perfect ortho, Dr. Sunny is your guy! He is very particular and such a perfectionist when it comes to making his patients’ teeth nice and beautiful! I’m gonna miss seeing him and the staff! Thanks for a great experience!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

The information about my teeth I received at my initial consultation was extensive and far more comprehensive than any I have ever previously received. It was very apparent that Dr. Sunny is a Specialist in his field. As I result I felt confident in moving forward as his patient and am looking forward to life changing results. All of Dr. Sunny's staff were excellent (shout out to Diane :) and very professional, making me feel comfortable and at ease.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Of all the places I've been to for assessment, Dr. Sunny Leong offered different approach and better perspective in terms of my orthodontic needs. He walk me through about the treatment plan, showed me pictures of similar cases he'd successfuly treated and he allowed me to ask questions. My interaction with him and his staff was pleasant. He was friendly, honest and funny. I highly recommend Dr. Leong for your orthodontic needs.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Dr. Sunny Leong's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients