Dr. Ly T. Mar
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(38)

"My daughters mouth was completely transformed. Beautiful work. "

Ratings for Dr. Sunny Leong

Overall a great experience, Dr. Sunny's very knowledgeable & has Awesome Staff

flag | Submitted August 10, 2019

I was in a terrible accident that resulted in a tremendous amount dental work needed. I was in braces as a teen and was absolutely terrified hearing that I would need them again as an adult. Dr. Sunny took the time to explain my treatment in a way I understood. He transformed my smile in 11 weeks and now I am ready for the final treatments with my dentist. Dr. Sunny and his staff are welcoming and kind. Dr. Sunny is personable.. not to mention, hilarious. I had total trust in him and his staff. I would recommend anyone needing ortho treatments to visit Dr. Sunny.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2019

Fantastic! Always so funny. 10/10 would recommend!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

Lighthearted and fun, great with kids! Also, he does fantastic work. If you’re going to pay for straight teeth, he’s the guy to go too!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

Dr Leong and his staff are cheerful, friendly and helpful. They make the experience of wearing ‘brackets’ more bearable, consequently great results!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

I did a ton of research before I chose an orthodontist, and Dr. Sunny Leong and his staff blew me away with their knowledge, friendliness and professionalism. I am a few months into my invisalign treatment and could not be happier with the results. I could cry out of happiness at how amazing my smile is already. They make you feel at home, they genuinely care about you and your smile, they go out of their way for their patients and they do an incredible job. I recommend Sunny and his team 100%! You’ll regret going anywhere else

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Dr. Sunny Leong and his team are very professional and knowledgeable. When you go into his office you feel like you are family always greeted with a smile, he has changed my smile forever and I appreciate the work Dr. Sunny has done for me. Would recommend His office to anybody out there looking for a perfect smile.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Dr. Sunny is absolutely amazing! Such a great guy and made my teeth look amazing! I always looked forward to my appointments

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

My favorite appointment out of all the ones I have to go to. Nobody is brighter, happier, or more infectious than Dr. Sunny. He is supported by a fantastic friendly staff. You get the feeling like you're family when you walk through those doors.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Dr. Sunny Leong is the most knowledgeable orthodontics I have ever known. He has a fun and pleasant personality and makes my visits something I looked forward to. I don't have to worry about a possible rude or indifferent staff because he has a great team who are always friendly, helpful, and they go out of their way to make me feel comfortable with all my visits. The work environment that I observed throughout several months of my treatment was that of respect, calm and ease. I am really happy with my results. Dr. Sunny L. has a "healthy perfectionism" which I did appreciate. He made sure my smile was beautiful before we ended treatment. I recommend his clinic a 100% especially for first-time users and also for those who may have had bad experiences elsewhere. He and his team are awesome!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Dr. Sunny Leong's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Amerigroup