Ratings for Dr. Neil C. Goodman

My metabolism is so slow. I have dieted and exercised and nothing had worked. So I opted to get liposuction. I wanted to get rid of that stubburn fat that I could never get rid of it. I knew liposuction wasn't a weight loss option but I was hoping to get a "shape up" HOWEVER I ended up all bumpy. I paid to get "laser" liposuction. I had liposuction done to my arms, legs, back stomach and waist. I only had "laser liposuction" done to my arms because I've mentioned while I was getting the procedure, other wise I would have never gotten it. All the work was terrible. it so was painful in certain areas for me. He didn't take enough fat, so I had to go back a "revision" which still didn't take enough and now I have bumps and indentations in my body. All he does is take pictures and refer to the pictures. The pictures don't always show everything (lighting and shadows can change the picture). He had advertised vocally and on his website that liposuction is a fat killer. "fat will never regenerate" even when I was laying in the surgery bed. When I went back for a follow up, he stated that fat comes back and there is nothing he can do and blamed it on my life style. He was actually given seminar about it HOWEVER it is not advertised on his website or radiance spa website. Im not the kind of person that like people to feel pity or sorry for me. This dr has a very short tempered. Does not make you feel comfortable at all. To him YOU WILL BE JUST ANOTHER NUMBER AND MORE $$$ His nurse Christine is just as bad as him. I had two cousins that were heavy and had liposuction done in Colombia. The results were amazing. I was hoping to get the same. This doctor might have done 10 million procedures but I don't think all of them were successful. I would never recommend him!!!!!!! I would give him zero stars but I can't.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

i know Dr Goodman for over 10 years. He performed several liposuction procedure I always had a good experience and wonderful results, Latest procedures several months ago lipo with but enhancement was a breeze. Thank you Dr Goodman. Always will send you patients, like i have done before. thank you again.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I have had many procedures by Dr. Goodman over the past seven years. He is an excellent physician and his resultsare always fabfabulous. I would follow him anywhere.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I have had many procedures performed by Dr Goodman over a period of 6 years and am very pleased with all the results inlcuding follow up. To the person below who wrote below I am confused by what you have to say....the reason they have consultations is when they show you pictures specfic to your situation. How could you rate him if you have never been there for a consultation. If you had you would know this. I think Dr Goodman and his staff have done a wonderful job on myself as many others I know. Highly Recommend

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I had done a lot of research before deciding to do the smart lipo technique. When I did my consult with Dr Goodman it was apparent he knew what he was doing and loved what he was doing. I am so pleased with my results and would reccomend him 100%. I look and feel great and it's only 2 days post procedure. I'm very happy with the decision to go with Dr Goodman and the decision to do the smart lipo. I had one day of down time and I am back to work 2 days later. Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Submitted September 4, 2014

I have had positive experiences at Radiance Medspa of Westchester particularly with Candice. I have had regular facials and photofacials with her for the past two years. She has always been extremely pleasant to work with and has put me at ease with her knowledge, skills and her attention to my particular needs.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Dr.Goodman and his staff are amazing! I've had smart lipo done and couldn't be happier with the results!!! It got rid of the fat, I couldn't get rid off with exercise cuz of genetic predisposition. Recently I also had laser hair removal done on my legs and bikini area and let me tell you- total godsend! I have naturally black hair and lot of it :) I had to shave every other day which was pain in the butt!! And I always ended up with razor burns. I was told that the medspa also offered laser hair removal. I got to meet Nicole who specializes in laser treatment and she explained to me the entire process. I was skeptical but I would've tried anything at that point. Well, now I finished my 6th treatment and I'm pretty much hairless. I shave once a month now :) The tiny bit of hair that's left here and there is very fine and not prickly at all. I'd recommend this to anyone who was as helpless and irritated as I was! And thank you, Nicole!! <3

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. Neil C. Goodman is an excellent surgeon. Ive had liposuction with fat transfer to my buttocks. I found in interviewing other surgeons before my procedure, that Dr. Goodman was the most reasonable price and quality. I have spectacular results 4mos post-op and will definitely see again for any other aesthetic concerns. He is a true md and promotes your overall health not just what plastic surgery can change. He goes over your concerns and needs thoroughly and has plenty of photos of his own work to show you during your free consultation. Very happy with his work!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Dr. Goodman performed SmartLipo on me exactly 4 weeks ago today. He did my lower back, flanks, abdomen and a Brazilian butt lift. From my first consultation appointment to today's second follow-up appointment, Dr. Goodman has been great. I am a medical professional myself and am very satisfied with Dr. Goodman's knowledge and bedside manner. He told me what I should expect and he was true to his word. The procedure was not painful and the recovery was as he said it would be. His staff have always been courteous and professional. To date, I have lost 10.5 inches in total and will lose more, as I am still swollen. He does good work and I have referred several people to him and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr. Neil C. Goodman's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1974)

Delta Dental