Ratings for Dr. Lynne Vallee

Dr Valle helped me a lot after my accident at school. I was on WSIB. She was very kind and compassionate. She challenged me to think about things differently so I was more positive and less negative. I have already referred other co workers to her that were also injured at work.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr V helped me with an eating disorder. She gave me lots of thins to work on in between sessions which sped things up and actually saved me money in less sessions. It helped more that I imagined possible. I would go to her again If I ever needed.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Very helpful with my teenager who was cutting and depressed. Compassionate knowledgeable. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Dr. Vallee was very helpful to me and my family as I struggled with issues that worsened after pregnancy. She is honest and practical in her approach--I was blessed enough to have her tell me what I *needed* to hear, instead of what I just wanted to hear (as I've experienced with other therapists). She will help you progress, but, as another reviewer said, you will have to work on yourself as well. She was also very helpful in coordinating my care with a psychiatrist and offered useful tips to improve self-care. Thanks to her and her staff.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. V. was very professionnel in helping my husband and I. The issues were adressed and good solutions were discussed and explored. My husband and I had to do the work, but with Dr. V. guidance, we pulled throught. We now have a great relationship. Thanks Dr. V.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Vallee is a very effective therapist. Therapy is difficult and you have to trust the process and be open to change. She has helped me make very positive progress.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Not very helpful or knowledgeable. Won't go to her again

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. V if you are ready for change and growth in your life. She has helped my partner and I immensely in the time we've been seeing her. She calls you out on the bs and gets right to the root of the problem.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

lynne is very unprofessional, she shared things we talked about during our session with a family member who was also seeing her- and shared confidential conversations from both my family member and myself to a mutual acquaintance

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Vallee treated my family member, and not only was unhelpful, but acted in ways that were very concerning. She did not listen to or explore the issues that my family member was struggling with, but latched onto unrelated things and insisted on focusing on those, leaving my family member feeling frustrated and ignored. The second time my family member went to her, she did not have the file ready and halfway through the session suddenly said "Oh, I remember you now!" So unprofessional. I do not typically write negative reviews of anything, but I'm concerned that if my family member had been in a worse state, Dr. Vallee's actions and attitude could have had a severe negative impact, and I would not want that to happen to someone else who has worked up the courage to seek help. Would not recommend under any circumstances.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016