Ratings for Dr. Cornell Lee

I had Dr. Lee replace a bunch of crowns and bridges, and I am very pleased with the results. I originally had the work done by another dentist who did an excellent job of determining correct jaw alignment, but the actual appliances were junk, chipping and breaking in less than a year, and full price for the replacements. I found Dr. Lee on this site and took a chance and I am glad that I did. He asked a lot of questions first, then recommended a plan. The whole plan took over a year, but the results were well worth it. I now have strong teeth, a stable bite, and a significant reduction in neck, back, and knee issues (chiropractic) because of the correct bite alignment. I was particularly impressed when the technician who made the crowns and bridges politely asked to see how they fit once installed. Being a tradesman for 45 years, I understand the value of such a simple and yet often overlooked part of completing a physical task. The rest of the staff were also polite and accommodating both in person and on the phone. I had no long wait times, and saw Dr. Lee ranging from a few minutes early to A FEW minutes late, depending on the previous patient's treatment. Understandable and acceptable given the nature of his business. Dr.Lee is the first dentist who has called me in for a complementary visit to check his work after one year. He made a single adjustment on one crown, and I have the best bite I've ever had. Price was not an object when I first contacted Dr. Lee, I just wanted good teeth. This plan cost less than the original work I had done, and the quality is excellent. All in all , I am very pleased with my results, and I find Dr. Lee to be polite, professional, reasonably priced, and most of all competent. He is a fairly young man, so I am assuming I will die before he does and that's OK because I won't ever have to look for another prosthodontist. Thank you Dr. Lee.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Lee has been my prosthodontist for over five years, and I unless forced I will never consider working with another. He has been kind, compassionate, and very knowledgeable and thorough with my restorative work. He was always available to answer questions, walked me through my treatment options, and his staff are so friendly and accommodating. It's been a great pleasure to have been one of his patients, and I would refer anyone who needs any kind of dental treatment to his office.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I am very happy and pleases with the work that he did for me. From start to finish I knew that I was in excellent hands. He was very patient and thorough in his job each step of the way. He took his time and made sure that I was pleased. My treatment is done and I am super happy and pleased with the end results. So thank you so much Dr. Lee. You and your staff is outstanding.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr. Lee has treated me for the last few years, and I feel very fortunate to have been under his care. From the start, his professionalism, knowledge, and kindness allayed my trepidations and gave me confidence that he was an expert in his field and I was under the best care. He hasn’t let me down. In fact, he’s exceeded my expectations. Through the preplanning and preperation leading up to my oral surgery, Dr. Lee decided on the ideal implant method to allow me to have the least amount of discomfort post surgery. I truly appreciated his concern for the quality of my life, and I realized each day as I healed how much more difficult life would’ve been had he taken the more common route. As I type this, I’ve had my final implants for the past month. They feel good, and eating and talking are easier than before. Smiling is something that I can freely do, as the implants look natural and amazing. I highly recommend Dr. Lee. Not only is he highly skilled and knowledgable, he’s also very friendly, humble, and patient. He has an incredible attention to detail and is truly passionate about his work.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Panic at 60! My long suffering dentist Dr. Hoh, had been preparing me for years about the reality that my grinding habit was going to have an expensive if not painful outcome. As my teeth started to break, we both knew that I had run out of time. I knew nothing about the procedures to follow but, Dr. Hoh provided me with the names of two respected Edmonton prosthodontists. One was near retirement while the other was freshly minted from university. Go with experience or someone just graduated? So, a few years back, I started with a visit to the experienced and very well respected downtown prosthodontist. He sure knew his stuff and I left with a plethora of information rattling around in my head. It took me several months before I decided to visit Dr. Lee. Armed as I was with just a bit of knowledge, I listened as Dr. Lee walked me through the options in front me. I will be honest, I wasn't really sure back then that he was old enough to shave let alone to have earned the credentials hanging proudly from the walls next to those of Dr. Linke! I have been in sales all of my life and I have always preferred the straight up details without flowery additions. But I also take clues from posture, my concession to neurolinguistics which I must admit I have never really understood. My posture was one of defeat, Dr. Lee's was one of confidence. I watched as he showed me some of the work that he had done and I could not miss the pride with which he held his work. But wait, isn't there surgery involved? Yep, there sure is. Dr. Lee introduced me to Dr. Jerald Pruner and as I walked out of the office above Weber Motors, I had decided. I was going with the young bucks. That reference is a concession to my age as their credentials deserve far greater respect but, I have kids older than them! I have been referred to as a tough old bird but , I admit that the procedure was almost painless. Uncomfortable would be better word. I left surgery around 4:00pm but I was back at 9:00am the next morning with Jacek Chocolate Couture treats and flowers (Kelly gave me the lecture about running around so soon after major surgery). Unfortunately, I have turned out to be a terrible patient. I cannot speak to Dr. Lee's sense of humour but we have had many discussions about my dental work. He has a way of leaning back against the window ledge with his arms folded as he starts to explain something that I will probably not like. But, I am obstinate and I am committed to the direction I chose several years ago. I am now on my third upper dental appliance! Yes, Dr. Lee tried to move me to other longer lasting options but at no time did he give up on me following my original desire. He may have gone back to his office and smacked his forehead but, he has walked right beside me through the position I am in now. We discovered the source of the problem was my very aggressive bite history, absolutely nothing related to grinding during sleep or his work. I think we finally hit on the solution and I am embarrassed to admit that the lab did not charge me for any of the full appliance replacements or the majority of the repairs in between. On more than one occasion, I pushed to be charged because knowing that if it hit me in my pocket book, I would pick up my game. I know, my wife does not understand that either. Dr. Lee and his lab don't just talk the talk. They are just as concerned about my smile as I am and they have proven that many times over. Dr. Lee and I have worked out a six month follow-up routine that we are committed to but, I promise on my next visit I will check to see if he has a sense of humour. Personally, I will take his incredible skills over a casual smile anytime. My name is Bruce Audley and I consider myself privileged to have chosen Dr. Cornell Lee as my personal prosthodontist.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Needs to listen more carefully to his patients requests. Also needs to learn how to manage patient expectations. Had several crowns cemented but since they were behind schedule at the end of the day because I was unhappy with the color and they needed to be re-baked, he was upset and wasn't careful. I now have one crown out of alignment with the others. Loved Dr. Linke, but sure not impressed with Dr. Lee.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Cornell Lee

Dr. Cornell Lee's response
I am sorry that you feel frustrated with your experience at my office. I strive to do my best for each and every patient and want to ensure that you are satisfied with the outcome of your treatment. Can you please contact my office directly so that I may have the opportunity to address your concerns and take the time needed to meet your expectations? Respectfully, Dr. Cornell Lee

Submitted March 4, 2017

I've had major work done over the last 4-5 year from Dr Cornell Lee, including a bridge replacement, which was very complicated, and 8 implants. What impressed me the most was that he listened to my feedback on his recommended treatment (ex. bridge replacement) and came back with an alternative that has worked out better than I could have imagined. His staff have always been first class - considerate, friendly, accommodating, and deliver professional service/finished products. Another aspect that earns him high marks is his positive attitude, respectful nature and the genuine interest he shows in what's going on in my life. My overall experience has been exceptional and I am extremely satisfied with what he's done for me, which has significantly improved my quality of life.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

In my opinion, Dr. Cornell Lee is one of the jewels that Edmonton has to offer when it comes to orthodontists and as a human being. He is so detail oriented, very perfectionist when it comes to his work, so pleasant to deal with, and so easy-going. Hes put an implant on me a few years back, and I was so pleased and impressed with it. So, I continued to have some other implants done, and oh boy, he and his team real shinned with that work, Dr. Lee rocks. I have been referring him to friends and co-workers and I will continue to pass on his name to all the people that I know because he is the person to see for your special dental work. I am so grateful to my regular dentist for referring me to him. I am on the best hands when it come to my special dental needs.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I recently had an implant done by Dr. Cornell Lee. He was very helpful and professional throughout the entire process. I was extremely pleased with the results and would highly recommend Dr. Lee to anyone looking to see a prosthodontist.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I had a great experience at Dr. Lee's office. I felt at ease the first time met him. He was sincere and explained things well. Treatment was performed efficiently.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015