Ratings for Dr. Jean Louis Pare

Dr. Jean-Louis Pare, was and will always be the best doctor my son and I have ever had! He and his staff were amazing!!! We were very saddened and we are sorry to hear that he had to move to a new city and leave his practice. We will always be grateful to him, as we were always very impressed with his prompt abilities to diagnose, and treat our health issues. He was a doctor who compassionately listened and took the time for his patients. We would definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Pare is an amazing Doctor. He takes his time and listens contently to every thing you are telling him. He is truly a dedicated Dr. and these kind of Doctors are very hard to find.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Wonderful

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Pare is wonderful, He is very knowledgeable , takes his time with you and answers any questions you may have I would recommend him in a second !

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Nice fellow, listens well . However with the wait time you might be dead before you see him. No other doctors office like his.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Very kind and nice to talk to, he is more than willing to listen. His secretary tries her best to fit you in, it is not her fault that Moncton doesn't have enough Doctor's. She is very knowledgable. I just wish the wait time was less, but I guess this can't be helped due to his long patient list. People who complaint about the service, should put their self in the shoes of a Secretary and a doctor, I am sure it is no fun, dealing with some of people.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

He is thorough, patient, extremely medically intellectual, and kind hearted.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Very professional, very thorough. I never feel rushed and he listens patiently and thoughtfully. Occasionally runs late but receptionist will let you know if your appt will be delayed and by how much. I recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Very happy with Dr Pare. Explains his perceptions, listens and gives the time necessary on visits. He does not resent questions you may have and will recommend and send you to specialists if required. Receptionist has been very and helpful over the years .

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Best Doctor I have ever had! I am sorry that I had to move to a new city and leave his practice. Although you have to wait a while for your appointment time, the staff accommodates this by calling you and telling you he is running behind. MD takes time to listen and always puts my mind at ease with any health concerns I may have. No question is too small. Definitely recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013