Ratings for Dr. Sandra Charman

I find the office is far too busy for what they can handle.. I stood at the admin desk for 3 minutes before even being acknowledged with eye contact, a smile or a hi with 4 of them there. Last appointment I was 5 minutes late due to traffic and wasn't treated very nicely. This time I was 15 minutes early and didn't see Dr Charman until 25 minutes after my scheduled appointment time. While I was sitting in the room a different Dr walked in mistakenly thinking I was their patient. I find Dr Charman and her nurse very helpful and kind, but everything surrounding her seems a little disorganized and chaotic. The limited hours of 3 days a week can be frustrating to get an appointment in a timely manner and the admin staff just treat you like a number on the phone. I understand it's a busy office but it doesn't seem to be managed efficiently and you can feel the business of everything around you while you're there. I like Dr Charman but it's unfortunate that she's associated with the surrounding environment.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Charman is very thorough, covers all basis, great "bed-side manners", excellent with my toddler as well, great at follow-ups, very pleasant to deal with. Nurse is very nice but the front desk service could be much better. Hard to get through via phone and when you do leave a message, you seldom get a call back. I'm giving a 5 stars based on Dr. Charman and nurse.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Charman is a friendly, knowledgeable doctor. She has never failed to give excellent advice and is amazing with my two little girls. We trust her and she has always gone above and beyond in her due diligence making sure every possibility is checked. The only negative is that there are no evening hours, which makes it difficult to book appointments.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Not happy with the level of service expected from even an average doctor. Patients' time is also very important. Patients take time off from work to see the doctor and doctor comes late from home and keeps patients waiting for hours. And if somehow patients come late and miss an appointment, they are billed $75 for late and miss appointments.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Honestly the worst admin staff ever. They dont return phone calls, leave you on hold for a long time and are rude when they greet you. We switched doctors after they didnt know what vaccine we were booked for when my little one was scheduled for her first check up. Dr. Charman is nice enough but everything connected to this office is far too difficult. I never had an appointment that wasnt atleast 20 minutes behind even in the morning. My suggestion is choose another doctor or suffer with terrible support staff.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I have been going to Dr Charman for over 6 years and now also take my toddler to her. She has always made us feel very comfortable. She has wonderful bedside manner, is very knowledgeable, and patient. Dr. Charman takes the time to explain her diagnoses and any required medications. She also gives great referrals when necessary. The nurse and new front desk assistant are always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Charman made me comfortable from the initial appointment. Wait times are decent compared to past doctors...maybe 10-20 minutes late. Her nurse is amazing and pleasant, however the front desk staff are a disaster, rude and discriminatory.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Charman is awesome - she listens and values my opinion, She is very pleasant and incredibly knowledgeable. I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Charman as my Dr.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Very competent, thorough doctor. She has followed me through my pregnancy and now we use her for my 22 month old son. She's very pleasant, I never feel like appts are rushed. Reception staff could be improved. Nurses are friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr Charman is competent however lacks bedside manner and does not exude compassion. Reception staff are aloof at best. Nurses are kind.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015