Ratings for Dr. Sadiya Siddiq Kukaswadia

Disgusting creator of a person. Horrible, horrible horrible. I minute away from knocking the receptionist out, shes beyond rude, threatening people she cant handle. What type of nonsense is this? Dr. Kakaswadia, get your act together! You and your staff are both disgusting!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. K. is a good, knowledgeable doctor and her secretary is very professional. The secretary always calls multiple times to remind me of my appointments and inform me of the doctor's advice re my test results/medications. She always gives me full info about my specialist appointments while I always receive only a partial info from many other medical offices. Yes, English is her second language, but I do not agree with a couple of negative comments noted here and, on the contrary, I believe that her English is very clear compare to many other rough accents in Canada . At the end, I think a good judgment comes from hearing a story from both sides. Peace for all!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Her receptionist is enough to make me want to be referred to someone else. She is rude, unclear and seemingly disorganized.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

The doctor is fantastic and thorough! She really cares and listens to the family and patient. Hey secretary on the other hand is rude, she seems lost and never understands what you are saying. She makes the dumbest mistakes and blames you for them

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Kukaswadia secretary needs some training in how to deal with sick patients and their families, she is rude and unprofessional and needs to find another profession. Her English is very hard to understand. She was asked for a simple task to fax a form and said she didn't get the message than backtracks her lies with I just sent it. Terrible I will speak to the Dr about her secretary in October 2017.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr. Kukaswadia is amazing; I won't comment on her secretary.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr Kukaswadia is very professional and kind. She listens and explains everything you need. Secretary at her office is rude, and haggend up on me.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Doctor is pretty good. The secretary is a rude ignorant b***** c***

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Kukaswadia is AMAZING! Her secretary is rude, ignorant and mean.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Secretary has no manners! She's very rude and DOESN'T listen. Painting a bad picture for such a good doctor.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016