Ratings for Dr. Akrem Alatrash

Been my regular doctor for a number of years now. Greatly respect him and find him as one of the best and more caring doctors I've been a patient of. Really helps you work on long term good health and doesn't just write a prescription. Has really helped me improve my overall health and gives me goals to strive to obtain.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Good man. Solid clinician. I readily recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

He is patient, professional and thorough. I tend to worry about my health a lot and he never makes me feel like I'm bothering him. He doesn't dismiss my concerns but always orders tests to rule things out. I've recommend him to friends who have switched physicians because he treated them so well. Highly recommended. The staff is great as well.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I like him, I really do, but I find it hard to work with him. He has misdiagnosed me twice, with two separate issues, and given bad advice. The most recent case ended up being life threatening; I ended up having emergency brain surgery, not even two days after seeing him. For practical things, like general testing, or checkups, he seems to be okay - If you have a serious problem or concern - go somewhere else, and always get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

I have been a patient with Dr. Alatrash over a year. He is most of the time helpful and follows the concerns and send you for the right tests. I should however indicated that he failed to read my tests correctly once and asked me to repeat a vaccination which turned out to be unnecessary. The clinic also has a policy to only bring one concern in one visit which is a little disturbing. I understand we are all trying to make living however I expect a little more professionalism from a physician.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

So far I have enjoyed having Dr.Alatrash as my doctor. He seems incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. The one thing that stands out to me, compared to other doctors, is that he listens to my concerns and will give me the many possibilities of what could be happening from least serious to possibly more serious. Even though the likelihood of me having the more serious case is slim, he still orders tests to rule them out. This makes me feel validated and listened to and if for some reason something more serious is going on, he will be able to catch it in the early stages instead of brushing my concerns off. I still see a naturopathic doctor because they are more helpful in the subtleties of my wellbeing, but overall Dr.Alatrash is everything I am looking for in a medical doctor.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr. Alatrash has been immensely helpful to me and a major part of my current ability to start recovering from my chronic mental illness. He's very kind, patient, and knowledgeable. He's been very helpful in making sure I have proper meds, and in hooking me up with psychiatrists, a therapist, and a social worker, all of who, have helped me out a great deal. He has taken a lot of personal interest in my case and he has been very patient ant supportive. Good help with my depression, very understanding.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Excellent Doctor that takes the time & listen & sends you for specific testing.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

This doctor has only provided pain medication to me... never once cared about diagnosing or solving the issue. This clinic has a revolving door and if you have any serious issue - I suggest you go elsewhere! This doctor is of the worst I have seen in years and I have had 5 appointments with him (it wasn't just an off day). Every time I see him I get a new prescription that I later find wasn't required... my pharmacist has a pile of unused prescriptions because I am either allergic or never required such meds... GO ELSEWHERE!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Unfortunately I've had to deal with this doctor twice. He gives the impression that he couldln't care less

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014