Ratings for Dr. Duncan Chambers

Dr. Chambers is very knowledgeable and thorough. He takes time to explain things in a matter that anyone can understand. I've never met a more kind and patient dentist. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Chambers saw me at my lowest, struggling with dentures trying to fight my gag reflex. I had spent months inside the house, afraid to go in public without teeth, or trying to fight the gagging when it was absolutely necessary to go to an appointment. I was at the end of my tether, I had spent 8 months living like a recluse. We had a wonderful consultation, and with some very serious thought I decided to go with implant supported dentures. He and Dr. Buttar gave me my life back, I can eat everything, and the bonus a beautiful smile. Dr. Chambers is one of the most honourable and kind people I have ever met, never overcharging, or taking advantage of a client. There are no words to express my gratitude for what he has done for me. Marlisle Carlton

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Saw Dr. Chambers for the 1st time today , his staff are very kind and there was no waiting at all- right on time. I went in because I thought I had some issues with my bite (I had crowns from another prosthodontist) and what I like most about him is his honesty. He told me everything is absolutely fine, I do not need any additional work done. Other offices charge upwards of $100 for a 1st appointment so I'm very glad I came here 1st, likely saved myself a lot of money. It's actually very hard to find honest offices that don't try to upsell you all the time so this is one of the few I would trust. Very highly recommend this place!

Submitted January 10, 2017

OK, here's my story. I've had an upper partial plate since I was sixteen and I am now sixty-five so, I've had an awful lot of impressions and replacements in my life. Three years ago I had all but five of my bottom teeth removed and all of my top teeth removed. This set of dentures was always uncomfortable even after a refit and using glue to stop them from moving. My mouth was always on fire. I couldn't wait to get them out at night. Then came Dr. Chambers. This was the first time in my life I was ever asked to be proactive in the choice of my teeth. Yes, the others would compare colour but that was it. Dr, Chambers also asked me what size teeth I would like and what look I wanted. He gave me options I never knew about. I asked him about a metal plate instead of plastic and he said no problem. I also asked him not to make them too perfect because perfect looks fake. Again, he said no problem. I went for several fittings and now have the best looking, best fitting, smile provoking teeth of my lifetime. I can also feel the heat and cold of what I eat and drink. It is absolutely wonderful. This experience was on a whole new level. This, I am sure, is the way it is supposed to be done. Thank you so much Dr. Chambers and Maggie. --Rod

Submitted November 7, 2016

This Kelowna, BC Prosthodontist is Exceptional. Three qualities that I admire, when I meet a new Dental Practitioner, are Patience, Tolerance, and Understanding. Dr. Chambers is all of the above and more. His approach was one of building trust with me and providing me with any and all options available. He laid out a plan and he told me the Truth. He then let me make an informed decision. He also provided me, Upfront, with at least two different options and the cost of said options, before any work was started. His CDA, Maggie, and his staff, put me at ease the moment that I walked into the office. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. DUNCAN CHAMBERS TO ANYONE NEEDING A PROFESSIONAL AND WELL QUALIFIED PROSTHODONTIST.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Dental specialist Dr. Duncan Chambers is a highly qualified and certified professional in his field of Prosthodontics in Kelowna, BC. He is very patient, caring and understanding. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Chambers by my family dentist and I could not have been more impressed. He is an exceptional dentist with the knowledge and the extra training to really give me the quality I was looking for. I work in a professional environment and I was very embarrassed with my teeth. I needed to have my front 6 teeth crowned and one dental implant. Dr. Chambers took his time explaining all of my options and explained what the best treatment plan for me was. The outcome is better than I could have imagined. He made sure the teeth were the right colour and shape and that everything was perfect. I feel and look 5 years younger. I get compliments all the time on how nice my teeth are. It is a great feeling to be able to smile and know that my teeth look amazing. Thanks to Dr. Chambers I am so happy about my smile.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr.Chambers is absolutely amazing! Seriously, if you're trying to find a dentist/denturist that is extremely talented, knowledgable, someone who can give you what you want and need at reasonable rates. I wish I could post before and after pictures.His staff is amazing, you don't have to wait long for appointments, and he makes you feel like you're his only patient, he doesn't rush you through. My only wish-is that I knew him 10 years ago. Kelowna is very fortunate to have Dr. Chambers. Jen

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

I hated my dentures as they always flopped around so I went to Dr. Chambers office. I wasn't happy with what others have made for my dentures and I liked that Dr. Chambers is a specialist in dentures. He has had some extra school in dentures more than regular dentists, and that seemed to make a big difference as I am a lot happier with the fit in my mouth and how they look in the mirror. I would recommend anyone with a denture to consider this office.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

I have had dentures for many years. They looked okay but I could not eat with them and had to take them out for every meal. I was too embarrassed to eat at a restaurant. I had several sets made by different denturists but could never wear them properly. It was a big waste of my time and money. Dr. Chambers took his time and really listened to the problems that I was having. He told me about dental implants during a free consultation. I went with two implants and now I can finally wear my dentures while eating. Thank you Dr. Chambers. You have truly made my life more enjoyable.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

Dr. Duncan Chambers's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1991)