Ratings for Dr. Amanda S. Warren

I still think about my encounter with Amanda warren She was by far the worst so called doctor I have ever had the displeasure of going to, I understand every body has a bad day. amandas bad days went into every encounter, she treated me with complete disrespect. I asked a simple billing question i was not clear on the front desk person summoned the good Dr, I asked what was this bill for all it says is x amount and nothing else, nothing about the services provided absolutely nothing else except the amount. She responded angrily as if how dare you question my authority I am a doctor. Well i got news for you Amanda your no better than anyone else maybe less than most. She was arrogant , and unprofessional to say the least. Remember your hipocratic oath. Without us theirs no practice.BE KIND .

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

I am sorry but I have to totally disagree with the prior comment about Dr Amanda Warren only caring about money. I have no insurance and she is always careful with my money.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

After seeing this doctor several times it has become obvious she is more interested in making money off her patients rather than actually being helpful. She and her brother are the worst doctors in Oregon, not up to date on new medicine and her brother Trent is arrogant and pompous. If you need a doctor for say regular checkups maybe if they are once a year, but if you need someone that actually CARES about their patients and their ailments, do not see either her or her brother, both have extremely arrogant bed-side manners. Sick, really.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Dr. Warren is knowledgable and takes the time needed to really help me with my medical needs. She is friendly and very easy to talk to!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Excellent health care! She is very thorough, taking my health as seriously as I do. She is very easy to communicate with & has a gentle yet efficient manner. I have complete confidence in her abilities & her judgement, so I consider myself very fortunate to have her as my Physician &

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr. Amanda S. Warren's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Canby, OR