Ratings for Dr. Randall Zbuk

Dr. Zbuk, is the amazing Doctor I have every met. He is just a wonderful person he really knows so much and his resources where just wonderful. He has the biggest heart. He is presently working with me every week! I would refer anyone to him. Even at my worst time in my life which is now he has been able to put a smile on my face, which is offten hard. I could go on about him but I think I know in my heart he truly is a caring individual, who always has great advice for me. We are presently working on dbt and he makes me so comfortable when attending his session! I just wanna say thanks Dr. Zbuk, for helping me in my time of need. Laura Katranis :-)

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

This physican has been a GOD send to our lives, he's knowledge and will to work with families of a pt. with mental illness has opened a new door for the pt. who is suffering with the illness.He included the family in decision making with the admission to hospital , care in hospital and discharge. He was beyond awesome....

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012