Ratings for Dr. Tyrone Turner

Dear Dr. Turner, Thank you for kindness, compassion and your knowledge! I wish you the best for your retirment.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I have been extremely lucky to have Dr Turner as my psychiatrist for the past 19 years. Dr. Turner is the best of the best! His caring and compassion for his patients is what makes him such a wonderful Doctor and human being. Congratulations Dr. Turner on your retirement

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

If you have Doctor Turner as your psychiatrist, as I do, you will find yourself to be a very lucky person. Dr. Turner is a wonderful, compassionate, brilliant man full of information. He is an educator, a mentor, a man who believes in the future's of all his patients and who is an advocate of living the best possible life for you. He is not keen on labeling, and he much rather would take a holistic approach on treatment. His theories and education on mindfulness have done wonders for me. His belief in me as an individual, a human, and not a machine or a mentally ill patient has literally, quite literally saved my life.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

I feel incredibly lucky to have Dr. Turner as my psychiatrist. He is kind, caring, compassionate and a brilliant doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Great doctor!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Turner is reasonably punctual, and very polite and professional in manner. He consults with my GP and me from time to time. I have never felt hurried out of his office, and although he's kept very much to the matter at hand, he has also been curious about my hobbies, interests and future plans. His diagnoses and recommendations for prescriptions very much take into consideration my own opinions and knowledge and for that he has earned my respect.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013