Ratings for Dr. Roberto Gonzalez

Excellent Doctor i can even say he is the best of the best

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Excellent Doctor. Excellent staff at the front desk and nurse. It’s a very busy practice but all my needs are addressed and properly followed. So happy to call this office my family practice

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

can not even get an appointment. total waste of even having a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Had Dr. Gonzalez in the ER. Best experience ever. Would have him as my family doctor if he was taking on more patients

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Best doctor I've ever had. I've been sing him for a very long time, and he has helped me always. I've actually moved away from Leamington, but still want him as my doctor. It's extremely hard to find good doctors now a days, and I wouldn't be comfortable with anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I love doctor Gonzalez and his staff ! He is so kind!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

I completely agree with the posting that was written on October 28, 2014 as the posting had mentioned he is only good to patients he likes he is extremely rude along with his staff. Very inconsiderate if there was choices Of doctors in Leamington I definitely would look elsewhere It is unfortunate that patients have to be subjected to such awful service

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

Love him He always take the time to listen , and the girls are awesome as well. Sometimes I don't have an appointment because we never know when you get sick and they always find time to let me see him . -:)

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Excellent Doctor, always knowledgeable and willing to help with whatever our problem is, willing to investigate to seek out answers, great Staff, so grateful for the girl in the rooms as she finds out what we are there for, very efficient. New person on reception is very kind and does everything she can to get us in for an appointment in this very busy office and if not will do everything possible to find a spot at the team's urgent care clinic.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr Gonzalez is a great doctor. He listens to all your questions and concerns, doesnt make you feel like an idiot or look down on you. Truely cares. His office assistant (one time receptionist) is amazing and super friendly. The new receptionist is AWEFUL!! She makes it impossible to see the Doc both of my sons have had a fever of 103 a week apart and whenever I'd call she would pawn you off of the urgent care clinic. I actually had to go to the ER when Dr Gonzalez was there just to see my own physician. She is horrible!! Never had that problem before she came.

Submitted June 11, 2015