Ratings for Dr. Roberto Gonzalez

can not even get an appointment. total waste of even having a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

The doctor is decent... When you eventually get to see him. It's his secretary that is the problem. She is unbelievably incompetent, lazy, and an outright liar. I guarantee if you tried to call this office right now, you wouldn't get an answer. The secretary he had before was amazing. There were never any issues with her. But this one is horrendous. I don't know if Dr. Gonzalez knows how much this waste of space is effecting his practice. Everyone I knew who used to go this doctor, doesn't anymore because of this unbelievably horrible secretary. After 12 months of trying to get an appointment, we finally got a call back to come in today. My wife left the office in tears after being told we were late by an hour (which we absolutely were not late at all) and that the doctor would not see us. Heartless and cold. I wouldn't recommend this practice to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Had Dr. Gonzalez in the ER. Best experience ever. Would have him as my family doctor if he was taking on more patients

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Best doctor I've ever had. I've been sing him for a very long time, and he has helped me always. I've actually moved away from Leamington, but still want him as my doctor. It's extremely hard to find good doctors now a days, and I wouldn't be comfortable with anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I love doctor Gonzalez and his staff ! He is so kind!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

I completely agree with the posting that was written on October 28, 2014 as the posting had mentioned he is only good to patients he likes he is extremely rude along with his staff. Very inconsiderate if there was choices Of doctors in Leamington I definitely would look elsewhere It is unfortunate that patients have to be subjected to such awful service

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

Love him He always take the time to listen , and the girls are awesome as well. Sometimes I don't have an appointment because we never know when you get sick and they always find time to let me see him . -:)

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Excellent Doctor, always knowledgeable and willing to help with whatever our problem is, willing to investigate to seek out answers, great Staff, so grateful for the girl in the rooms as she finds out what we are there for, very efficient. New person on reception is very kind and does everything she can to get us in for an appointment in this very busy office and if not will do everything possible to find a spot at the team's urgent care clinic.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr Gonzalez is a great doctor. He listens to all your questions and concerns, doesnt make you feel like an idiot or look down on you. Truely cares. His office assistant (one time receptionist) is amazing and super friendly. The new receptionist is AWEFUL!! She makes it impossible to see the Doc both of my sons have had a fever of 103 a week apart and whenever I'd call she would pawn you off of the urgent care clinic. I actually had to go to the ER when Dr Gonzalez was there just to see my own physician. She is horrible!! Never had that problem before she came.

Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Gonzalez is a horrible doctor. He only show compassion to patients he likes and makes it obviously. He does not seem to attentive to patients he doesn't care for. Getting appointments are extremely hard and the staff he has are very cold and rude. Especially to seniors who have language barriers. Going in to see dr. Gonzalez is dreadful when you know that you feel no sense of compassion or friendliness from him and his staff. It is scary to know that you are being taken care by someone you can't trust. It's unfortunate that leamington does not have enough doctors to choose from therefore making our health care here extremely stressful.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014