Ratings for Dr. Omar Abdallah

DO NOT go see this Dr. I have hearing loss with severe tinnitus & he told me there is nothing you can do about it, there is no cure, no surgery, no prescription drugs, no therapy, no injections, nothing is proven so just live with it! I had a file folder prepared on my cell phone with the latest tinnitus research, due to hearing loss your central nervous system is on red alert & that’s what your hearing but he never told me this, he never explained anything, when I went to look at my phone to ask about Steroid or Botox injections to inner ear or Cranial-sacral Therapy or Accupuncture or plugged Eustatian Tubes he seemed very much annoyed that I had done so much research & said are you going to listen to mr google or me a dr with 30 years experience. I guess my appt that I patiently waited months for with this horrible squealing in my ear was just not enough money for him or he just doesn’t care because he’s not going through it!.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. Abdallah performed my septoplasty 2 weeks ago and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. The initial appointment was a few months out but that's to be expected when seeing a specialist in Ontario. The wait time in his waiting room was about 15 minutes the first visit and he was very friendly and knowledgeable. He answered all the questions I had and didn't make me feel rushed at all. His bedside manner prior to the operation was excellent and really helped me feel at ease. My recovery was great, minimal pain and minimal bleeding. My followup appointment today also went really well. The wait time was less than 5 minutes and the removal of my splints took 10 seconds. I was super nervous but he talked me through it and again, put me at ease. His receptionist is very friendly as well. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

This guy is an idiot. Save yourself the trouble and look for medical help in a different city because all the doctors in this city are incompetent and money hungry aholes.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

You'll have to wait months just to see an incompetent doctor. Canadian healthcare is a honestly joke.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

don't wast your time with this office. his secretary is a goof and dr abdallah is a perfect example of all that is wrong with canadian health care. waited almost 2 years to see him, was with him for 5 mins. even though my hearing test was normal, i told him my word recognition sucks (he asked my opinion). more tests? nah. who cares right? i was told since i don't drink a lot of coffee he doesn't know why i've had tinnitus for almost ten years (and i'm only 34). sorry he said. haha. yeah thanks. so now i'll probably have to wait another 2 years for a second opinion, that's *if* my gp will refer me to another specialist. my only solace is that i often think to myself, "one day if have money, i'll go the states and PAY some doctor to care enough about me to make an effort in diagnostics". because you know, the hundreds of dollars this bored old dolt just made off the government to see me for a whole lousy 5 mins just WASN'T ENOUGH to interest him.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Very professional and knows His Field...had surgery, recovery and follow-up was AAA-1. Best Doctor in His field. He is the type Doctor I was accustom to having many years ago.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Changed my appointment without calling me to confirm and then said they couldn't get me in for 3 months. I've been in pain for 6 months now waiting for my appointment, this is unacceptable and completely unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

..........................................................................................................................................

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr Abdallah was an incredible doctor. My son got tubes put in his ears and dr abdallah was knowledgeable, kind, and patient. I felt completely at ease with him doing surgery on my almost 2 year old. His staff was AMAZING I cannot say enough good things about noha. She worked so hard to get us in to appointments and is such a nice person. I love this office!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr.Abdallah :In my experience.Doctor Abdallah is the best doctor in his field!He did many,many ear drum repairs,bone replacementment and fixes in my ears.Also he fixed my squassed septum.His bedside manner is excellent!,He is the most compasionant Doctor I have ever met! One last thing, He really cares about people! Thank-you for everything! Plus he always made sure my pain was tolerable.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017