Ratings for Dr. Omar Abdallah

The doctor is very rude and he does surgery that you don't have to do just to make more money my advice is don't go to dr Omar Abdallah.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

my mother recently had a biopsy of her left neck mass, dr. abdallah was kind, caring, compassionate, explained everything in depth, took his time, made my mom feel very special, when we went for her biopsy results he was very sensitive giving her the news, although we had well-prepared ourselves that is was most likely NHL, which it was, and then he patiently answered all of our questions, I would certainly recommend this very skilled, compassionate doctor to anyone I cared about.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

This doctor stinks. My experience was horrible...just horrible.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

DO NOT go see this Dr. I have hearing loss with severe tinnitus & he told me there is nothing you can do about it, there is no cure, no surgery, no prescription drugs, no therapy, no injections, nothing is proven so just live with it! I had a file folder prepared on my cell phone with the latest tinnitus research, due to hearing loss your central nervous system is on red alert & that’s what your hearing but he never told me this, he never explained anything, when I went to look at my phone to ask about Steroid or Botox injections to inner ear or Cranial-sacral Therapy or Accupuncture or plugged Eustatian Tubes he seemed very much annoyed that I had done so much research & said are you going to listen to mr google or me a dr with 30 years experience. I guess my appt that I patiently waited months for with this horrible squealing in my ear was just not enough money for him or he just doesn’t care because he’s not going through it!.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. Abdallah performed my septoplasty 2 weeks ago and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. The initial appointment was a few months out but that's to be expected when seeing a specialist in Ontario. The wait time in his waiting room was about 15 minutes the first visit and he was very friendly and knowledgeable. He answered all the questions I had and didn't make me feel rushed at all. His bedside manner prior to the operation was excellent and really helped me feel at ease. My recovery was great, minimal pain and minimal bleeding. My followup appointment today also went really well. The wait time was less than 5 minutes and the removal of my splints took 10 seconds. I was super nervous but he talked me through it and again, put me at ease. His receptionist is very friendly as well. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

This guy is an idiot. Save yourself the trouble and look for medical help in a different city because all the doctors in this city are incompetent and money hungry aholes.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

You'll have to wait months just to see an incompetent doctor. Canadian healthcare is a honestly joke.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

don't wast your time with this office. his secretary is a goof and dr abdallah is a perfect example of all that is wrong with canadian health care. waited almost 2 years to see him, was with him for 5 mins. even though my hearing test was normal, i told him my word recognition sucks (he asked my opinion). more tests? nah. who cares right? i was told since i don't drink a lot of coffee he doesn't know why i've had tinnitus for almost ten years (and i'm only 34). sorry he said. haha. yeah thanks. so now i'll probably have to wait another 2 years for a second opinion, that's *if* my gp will refer me to another specialist. my only solace is that i often think to myself, "one day if have money, i'll go the states and PAY some doctor to care enough about me to make an effort in diagnostics". because you know, the hundreds of dollars this bored old dolt just made off the government to see me for a whole lousy 5 mins just WASN'T ENOUGH to interest him.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Very professional and knows His Field...had surgery, recovery and follow-up was AAA-1. Best Doctor in His field. He is the type Doctor I was accustom to having many years ago.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Changed my appointment without calling me to confirm and then said they couldn't get me in for 3 months. I've been in pain for 6 months now waiting for my appointment, this is unacceptable and completely unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017