Ratings for Dr. Peter Senior

I accompanied my husband to see Dr. Senior for the first time. We were both struck by his warmth, hiss relaxed and thoughtful pace, and his genuine curiosity about my husband ‘s health goals. He explained several treatment options in detail with rationale, pros and cons, and let my husband decide. Very respectful and a sense of humour. We left feeling grateful for this encounter and reassred that the clinic team will be consulting with Dr. Senior at future visits. Wonderful patient-centred specialist.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

I have been working with Dr Senior for 2 years now. I have met many endocrinologists over my 20 years of Diabetes & he is by far, my favourite! He is empathetic, patient & I feel that he listens to me & my concerns about medications, my body, & my future. He referred me to another specialist in Edmonton when I had concerns about fertility that he could not address. He takes time to help you understand medications, concerns, & conditions that may have been skipped over by other doctors. Dr Senior doesn't make you feel bad or guilty when blood tests don't come back as "good" as they could. I actually look forward to my annual appointments with him & I highly recommend him to anybody that may be looking for That doctor that may be able to help them change their life or at least, their views on it...

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr. Senior was very rude towards me and seemed like he was more about getting the money than the patient's actual health. I got referred to him after I turned 18 and moved on from the Children's Stollery. I would never recommend that any diabetic goes to the Kaye Clinic or to Dr. Senior.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr.Senior was absolutely amazing he figured out my PCOS issue and it has changed my life.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

knowledgeable and reassuring. Answered all my questions and didn't rush me, thoroughly explained everything.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Knowledgeable and thoughtful. Lighthearted professional. Very reassuring.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr Senior is fantastic. Thorough and very good at explaining everything. Did not rush appointment and made sure all my questions were answered. Thankful to have been referred to him.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

This doctor almost costed my life. He didnt follow basic blood tests to see how the Tapazol reacted with my body a simple blood test (CBC and SGBC to follow up on the tapazol) . I developed Agranulocytosis, Septic Shock secondary to Acute Tonsillopharyngitis and Febrile Neutropenia. I m still hospitalized for over 3 weeks now and I came very close of dieing. Be aware!!

Submitted December 24, 2015

As a patient who has been in and out of the medical system for a number of congenital problems, I have encountered a large number of doctors (most of whom were very good). But Dr. Senior stands out as being one of the best I have ever been referred to.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

The best doctor I have ever met ! He took his time , didn' t rush me and listened carefully. He actually called me personally to follow up on my medication!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015