Ratings for Dr. Peter Senior

Dr. Senior was very rude towards me and seemed like he was more about getting the money than the patient's actual health. I got referred to him after I turned 18 and moved on from the Children's Stollery. I would never recommend that any diabetic goes to the Kaye Clinic or to Dr. Senior.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr.Senior was absolutely amazing he figured out my PCOS issue and it has changed my life.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

knowledgeable and reassuring. Answered all my questions and didn't rush me, thoroughly explained everything.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Knowledgeable and thoughtful. Lighthearted professional. Very reassuring.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr Senior is fantastic. Thorough and very good at explaining everything. Did not rush appointment and made sure all my questions were answered. Thankful to have been referred to him.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

This doctor almost costed my life. He didnt follow basic blood tests to see how the Tapazol reacted with my body a simple blood test (CBC and SGBC to follow up on the tapazol) . I developed Agranulocytosis, Septic Shock secondary to Acute Tonsillopharyngitis and Febrile Neutropenia. I m still hospitalized for over 3 weeks now and I came very close of dieing. Be aware!!

Submitted December 24, 2015

As a patient who has been in and out of the medical system for a number of congenital problems, I have encountered a large number of doctors (most of whom were very good). But Dr. Senior stands out as being one of the best I have ever been referred to.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

The best doctor I have ever met ! He took his time , didn' t rush me and listened carefully. He actually called me personally to follow up on my medication!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. Peter Senior is great. Met him for the first time. He had went over all my previous health info before I got there. He took his time, and listened really well. Wow. I was impressed

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Dr Senior has vast knowledge of Type 1 diabetes. He is working on many things at any given time, such as studies and islet transplants. I met him for a study I turned out not to be in scope for, and had his team contact me to take me in as a patient as I do not have an endocrinologist. He is exceptionally kind and light hearted.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012