Ratings for Dr. Erika Fracker

I was sent for an induction by another ob and Dr Frecker was on duty. She was impolite and not helpful at all. I could not understand what she wanted me do during labour and she didn't seem to understand herself. She seemed frazzled and she lied to me when I asked her if I suffered another serious tear. She didn't stitch anything. I had to have reconstructive surgery a few years later.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I had same experience with her. She took some biopsy samples without letting me know. I found that out from my family doctor. Not cool! I won't see her again.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Seen her twice and really like her - even she was a bit pushy, tried to make decision for me. I still liked her until I found from another doctor that she took some biopsy samples without letting me know. For that reason I am not going to see her again, as I can't trust her. Too bad.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Excellent care. Would choose her again.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

She is the most punctual doctor I ever seen and she has a very good knowledge. But what I didn't like about her is that she took some biopsy sample without letting me know. I found out from another doctor when my results came back. Sorry but I can't really trust her. After all, It is my body, I should be first to know...

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr. Erika Fracker's Credentials

Davis Vision
UnitedHealthcare
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)