Ratings for Dr. Susan Lee

Dr.Lee is AMAZING!! When I was at my lowest low she helped me through it. She takes her time, she is very through, and super compassionate. I have never felt rushed. She is also a doctor...they are busy and hard to come by these day. I hate reading the negative comments because she really is the absolute best and I feel so fortunate to have her as a doctor. Her staff is awesome and so good with my child!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

A knowledgeable physician, but as previous reviewers stated, she rushes her patients. I was pleased with how thorough she is, but being left in the room seemingly mid sentence, not to mention that there were new patients being ushered into my room before I had even collected my belongings, made for an unpleasant overall experience. The wait time was fair, but do arrive early.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

She is a Chinese-Canadian, but she is not nice to a Chinese patient, and a little rude. Knowledge? Don't know because she is hurry on everything, so sad.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

She's a patient and helpful doctor! She's hard to book, but she's worth it.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I have been disappointed by Dr. Lee on many many occasions. I have attempted to give her the benefit of the doubt because we are all human. However... After every appointment I become even more frustrated. She is ALWAYS on time, which is fantastic. I've learnt that this is because she rushes her patients out of the office so quickly. She usually is up with her hand on the door before I'm done talking. She is very slow to make a referral and pretends to have the knowledge on everything when she clearly doesn't. I am so disheartened to have her as my doctor. If you just need yearly checkups and don't have any major health issues to deal with... I'm sure she would suffice. If you're looking for a doctor who genuinely cares to help you... Please. Stay away. Not to mention, her old receptionist was amazing. Dealing with her new one is absolutely painful because of her rudeness. I hate leaving a negative comment, and have waited years to have a good experience with her so I wouldn't have to write this. But here I am... Nothing but bad things to say.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Best doctor I've ever had and fantastic with our 22 mth old daughter! Don't believe the negative commenters on here, they are clearly just negative people. Wait times are next to nil and Dr. Lee is extremely pleasant to speak with as well as professional.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Th most rushed doctor ive met. Seems as though she thought of me as a number not as a human. Sickening the treatment i got. She was walking out as i alsed her questions about my condition. Worsy ivd ever met.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr. Lee is my family dr, she is a great dr and very knowledgeable, but I always feel rushed when I go in for an appointment, I wish she would take more time with her patients.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Very rushed. Had to take initiative to get anywhere with complex health/pain problems, and still didn't get very far.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I have been taking my grade school kids to Dr. Lee for just over a year and I am thoroughly impressed by her professionalism, compassion and punctuality. She is very knowledgeable and I've never felt rushed during the kids' appts. Her front end staff is equally great. Feel very lucky to have her as the kids' family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014