Ratings for Dr. Joseph Thavundayil

great doctor, never rushes patients. He's been my doctor most of my life, and my mothers doctor before me.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I had great faith in Dr. Thavendayl for over 30 years.I have been complaining for years about leg problems ,cramping in legs & feet.I was prescribed by my trusted doctor medications to relieve the pain.Now I have found that I need surgery from a Vascular doctor who said the arteries in my legs are so bad I should have been refered to him years ago,which is exactly what I have been complaining about for years.Now it turns out to be a bypass because of Dr. Thavendayl NOT listening ,or just thinking I was a complainer.VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED in my trusted doctor.When he saw the results from the vascular doctor,not even apologetic for ignoring my pain.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

He is THE best doctor! He is a very good listener and he is very helpful! He takes the time with every patient he sees. I am very happy that I have changed my doctor I had for over 10 year for Dr. Thavundayil!!! I am 57 years old! My 21 year old son is also his patient! We are in good hands!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Great doctor, have known him for many years. Always takes his time and really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Thavundayil takes time with patients and does not rush. Each patient is very well attended to. The only downside is that one will be waiting longer than usual in the waiting room. But that is a small price to pay for good care.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012