Ratings for Dr. Sreeja Poothencheri

Very good experience, helpful and a good listener.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Hi doctor. Words cannot express our gratitude for the care you have provided to my family including old parents. God bless you.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

An amazing doctor. Takes her time and listens to you and your children. Would recommend highly.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

My own experience with Dr. Poothencheri has been outstanding which is why, when my friend was in distress in his search for a doctor to provide him with care, I called you and you set him up with the initial appointment with her. Dr. Poothencheri has seen Kent several times since them and completed testing as well as diagnosed his ongoing medical issues. In speaking with Kent and his family, he is so grateful to all of you, especially Dr. Poothencheri for the demonstration of care and giving him something which in his particular circumstances has not been present. HOPE. David, to you and your staff in the pharmacy, to all the wonderful people at the clinic, and to the doctors, especially Dr. Poothencheri, thank you. Doug Spurell 58 Bridleridge Green SW Calgary, Alberta T2Y0E4 403-201-4321

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

This woman saved my life. I went to see her with a few obscure symptoms and she recognized there was something wrong. She sent me for testing and I was diagnosed with Leukaemia. This is something that gets misdiagnosed all the time but she is so thorough that she caught it very early. She is loving and patient. She speaks to my children respectfully and they love her too. We're so lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

A great doctor to have. Takes the time to listen to your concerns. Is thorough in her examination and follow-up appointments. Would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Everything we have to say about this doctor is positive. Very respectful and me and my old parents are truly fortunate to have her as our doctor. We met this doctor for the first time when my parent got hospitalised and she diagnosed it very well to our satisfaction

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

I liked the doctor. So much helpful to me and family. Even when I am lazy in taking care of health, this doctor listen me patiently and help me to focus. Now doing good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

AMAZING doctor! After listening to my symptoms, she told me what she thought my sickness was, which was exactly the biopsy result. I went to her as a walk-in patient, and she wrote a note to my family doctor to refer me to a Kidney Specialist (which my incompetent family doctor could not realize). The I left my former family doctor and Dr. Sreeja accepted me as one of her patients.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Thank you so much doctor for diagnosing my cancer on time and helping me get through my referrals with specialist on an urgent basis. You saved my life. Me and my family are so grateful to you. Before I met you, I was bounced around for long time without a proper diagnosis. Thanks doc for your timely care.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016