Ratings for Dr. Sreeja Poothencheri

Your level of care is outstanding. I missed many of your sincere health advices and you were patient in helping me get back to my normal routine. My wife and |I are fortunate to have you as our doctor and being kindest and attentive to our concerns. We always look forward to our next visit.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Awesome doctor. Simple, friendly and humble doctor. Highly professional and got a knack to listen patiently to patient concerns and recommend the proprer diagnosis.All my family and friends are thankful for the care you provide.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Excellent ! My family has had the best possible care from Dr. Sreeja. Thanks to her guidance, I was able to get prompt referrals to specialists. She is kind, caring, warm and shows empathy. We are most comfortable in our interactions with her. I would recommend her without hesitation. The team at her clinic is also a great team, we have always had positive experiences. We feel truly blessed.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Awesome Doctor. Knowledgeable, helpful, easy to talk to and very caring. Feel well taken care of.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Poothencheri is a knowledgeable and kind professional. She remembers my name and my children's names. She is always courteous and helps one to feel better when clearly most people she sees do not feel great to start with.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

I would have to rate Dr. Poothencheri as excellent in every single category there exists for ranking a doctor. Always listens attentively even to our googled self-diagnoses, superior knowledge in the medical field that constantly does the job, regularly asks about other family members-exceptional memory I must say, and never seems to rush while taking care making you feel you are her number one priority. Thank you. Elena

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Very good experience, helpful and a good listener.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Hi doctor. Words cannot express our gratitude for the care you have provided to my family including old parents. God bless you.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

An amazing doctor. Takes her time and listens to you and your children. Would recommend highly.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

My own experience with Dr. Poothencheri has been outstanding which is why, when my friend was in distress in his search for a doctor to provide him with care, I called you and you set him up with the initial appointment with her. Dr. Poothencheri has seen Kent several times since them and completed testing as well as diagnosed his ongoing medical issues. In speaking with Kent and his family, he is so grateful to all of you, especially Dr. Poothencheri for the demonstration of care and giving him something which in his particular circumstances has not been present. HOPE. David, to you and your staff in the pharmacy, to all the wonderful people at the clinic, and to the doctors, especially Dr. Poothencheri, thank you. Doug Spurell 58 Bridleridge Green SW Calgary, Alberta T2Y0E4 403-201-4321

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017