Ratings for Dr. Matthew Bujak

Amazing. I took my dad to him as a referral and am so lucky I did. Dr. Bujak worked with us and restored my dads nearly failing vision. Not only is he a skilled doctor, his patient aftercare was amazing. His patience with with my dad was incredible. And most importantly, he saved both my dads eyes. Little known fact about the Dr... he also teaches doctors abroad to do these same procedures, and regularly volunteers his time. He works a lot, and is so well practiced; even the challenging issues we had to navigate were easy. Definitely would work with him again and recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

I drove down from Sudbury to see Dr.Bujak because I was told he would be the only one who could help me. He saw that my case was urgent. I was in trouble and only have vision in one eye. I would be able to type this review if it wasn't for him. He dropped everything to help me.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I have had both cataracts removed very recently by Dr. Bujak. I was pleased with the office staff, but not overly pleased with the "wait times", but he's busy, so it's to be expected. Dr. Bujak was VERY thorough in his exams and the operation for both eyes went flawlessly. He was pleasant and readily answered any questions and concerns I had. I would 100% recommend Dr. Bujak for cataract operation.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I had two cataract operations & am more than pleased with the results. I found Dr. Bujak to be expert in his field, answered any questions I had, was caring & felt confident I was in good hands. His staff are friendly & knowledgeable made me feel at ease during numerous tests. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Bujak.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Front desk staff were dismissive and rude to patients waiting for their appointment. I had to wait 2+ hours after my scheduled appointment time to finally be seen by Bujak which lasted for less than 7 minutes. During examination, he was condescending and rude and did not seem knowledgeable or confident in his diagnosis. I wish him the best but I will never return.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. Matthew Bujak performed surgery on both my eyes and I now have the best vision of my life! Ok so he is busy and you may have to wait. BUT e is thorough, extremely highly skilled, ethical and he cares. For excellent results and vision care I extremely highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

This doctor came waltzing into the clinic with Starbucks in hand 3 hours after the clinic opened and over 20 people were waiting! He was dishevelled and erratic and when I finally got into the exam room with my teenage son to see him he was extremely inappropriate. Never again.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Expertise and patient care are second to none. My cataract surgery was hugely successful and advice was spot on.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I saw Dr Bukak for a vision threatening disease that other doctors could not diagnose. He diagnosed me on a gut feeling, had the drugs expedited so that I could start them right away and he quite literally saved my eye and my life. I will agree at the beginning he can appear busy or cold (it seems to me there is just a general lack of ophthalmologists in Toronto), and the wait times are long. But where other doctors would have waited weeks for the results to come in, and let my vision deteriorate to the point where I would never see again, or worse-- have the parasite destroy my optic nerve-- he acted quickly and made sure I was taken care of. In a situation such as mine, I would rather be taken care of by an expert and come out healthy on the other side as opposed to feeling nurtured but never seeing again.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Never answer call and never call back.Desappointef

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016