Ratings for Dr. Therese El-Helou

Si seulement l'iceberg pouvait fondre de son coeur, elle aurait peut-être de la compassion. Je crois qu'elle devrait suivre des cours en relation humaine. Sa compétence? Je ne suis pas certaine. AUCUNE ÉTOILE

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Very unfortunate, but I agree with all the bad reviews about Ms. T El-Helou (undeserving of the title "dr") I went to see her for a disfiguring chronic problem of two years. She did not listen to a word of my symptoms, she asked me 3 times if I had gone through any stress.....I told her the only thing that is stressing me is this chronic, inflamed, PAINFUL condition. She resorted to begging me to tell her of a stressful situation that I have gone through...........I CAN'T MAKE UP STORIES THERESE, JUST BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR! She really should not be working in this position....what a shame to Quebec healthcare!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

She's crazy!! She is not a compassionate person. She keeps you waiting and has no respect for the elders.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Je suis heureux de savoir que je ne suis pas le seul à trouver ce dermatologue terrible. Mauvais caractère !

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Stay away as much as possible. She is arrogant. Makes you wait 2 hours with no problems. her office is a dirty and has no consideration for her patients. If Quebec did not have free healthcare she would be jobless

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Helou is that rare combination of competence and compassion. She has a superb command of her field and is 100% devoted to her patients; a good listener and an excellent diagnostician. I highly recommend her and feel we are fortunate to have such a resource in dermatology here in Montreal.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Nice doctor and caring, but is too passive in her approach. Lets the patient take the decision although she's the expert. If she could be more paternalistic in her approach she'd be much better.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

She's probably the best doctor I could ever find. When I was afraid of taking some heavy medication, she prepared a list of all possibilities and took the time to explain everything.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Easy to talk to. Explained well. Took the time to show me the issue. Good guidance about the next steps to follow. Overall very happy

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

This doctor is not good at all, she done a biopsy 2 months ago at the montreal general hospital and I never get the result, also she refferred me to a plastic surgery to remove a Basal cell and after seeing that doctor I discovered that it's not his speciality to remove this BCC and he recommended me to another dermatologist. I do not recommend this doctor for any one .

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015