Ratings for Dr. Ryan DeMarchi

thank Doc for giving me life greaaaaaaaaatttttttttt.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I had my neck fused from C2 to C7 September 8 2015. Prior to this surgery I was not able to lift my arms any higher than my hips without pain. I had pain radiating down my forearms and into my hands. My fingers also would constantly tingle and be numb. I had received several cortisone steroid injections in my neck and initially these gave me some temporary relief. Hardly slept because of pain and was on high dosages of pain medication. When I saw Dr DeMarchi the first time he was very thorough and laid out what my options were. He told me that he could fix what was wrong but that it required surgery and fusing my neck. He also warned me that because it was necessary to cut into the muscle in my neck, I would have a secondary pain in this muscle until it rehealed. The surgery was successful and I was off work for 4 months. It was approx. 18 months before my neck muscle stopped hurting from being cut into. I have great mobility looking to the right and ok when I look left. Thanks to Dr DeMarchi for giving me back my life. He was very professional and kind. I am now facing the need to have some dics in my lower back repaired. Dr DeMarchi is the first surgeon on my list to call.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I had lower limb anoscopy L4 L5 double herniation in the same disk severe sciatic nerve pain recommend to do the surgery September 4th 2014 June 17th 2017 still walk with a cane still have pain quite a few days yet when someone else that put my shoes on or or even dress me if it's cold or damp I'm no good can't lift more than 15 to 20 lb can't sit for long periods New Sensation both right and left legs now also lost lots of weight hard time turning to the right The Flash pain in a flash of light for the eyes was sent home 12 hours after surgery with no aftercare just a bunch of pain meds and if the inflammatory which in the end give me problems with my stomach have very hard time touching toes very hard time bending over sitting straight laying down for even sexual intercourse can be painful 1% chance of hitting spinal fluid sac I was 1% chance found MRI your half later stale deterioration and L5 L4 disc missing 9 pieces of my vertebrae right half of my cheek my butt muscle moved have creator noticeable in butt cheek not impressed said I'd be back to work 6 months to a year no problem the only thing different now is no sciatic nerve pain still in pain still have hard time doing things was told by different doctor three to five years of being wheelchair thanks to dr. Ryan demarchi a young kid who should not be doing this type of surgery not impressed never even got disability package filled out from him refused to do follow-up with me staff extremely extremely rude

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Very informative. Removed a large mass. Minor complications during surgery but am recovering. Brilliant. Surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Great surgeon. Kept me informed. Staff wasn't the most friendly but I was there for surgery and not for friendliness . He did his job and I'm thankful

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Very helpful. Gave me my options and I chose surgery. Removed a large giloma. Cancer but got all most all of it and treatment is going good. I was awake threw the surgey. It was kinda neat! Lol I hope I don't need to have surgery again but if I do I want Ryan!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

He really cares. Took awesome care removing my 7 cm brain tumor. Takes all the time you need to answer any questions. A rare gem.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr DeMarchi has long waiting times for your appointments... staff was rude and couldn't care less that your there... he didn't even evaluate me.. just brought me into his office and sat me down and said he agrees with my precious neurosurgeon referrals recommendation.. turns out my previous neurosurgeon referal before him was his neurosurgery teacher in school... nice... thanks to both of you for my continuing suffering at only 30 yrs old.. it's been 7 yrs and now at 30 my quality of life keeps getting worse.. Unbelievable!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

This is the worse doctor ever to deal with. His manner is so bad, ignorant. Ignores your main complain, beside his rude staff. I won't go back again.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

I had brain surgery last April 2015. At my first appointment with Dr.Demarchi, I did not like him., I was nervous about the brain surgery and he was giving me the cons (possible outcome) and I wanted to heat the good stuff. I came out of that first meeting, scared and not wanting to go for the surgery. Second meeting, the day before surgery he gave me back my confidence and I saw a man who knew what he was doing. Morning of the surgery, after talking to him I knew it would be ok. For the 2 days I was in ICU he was visiting every morning,and then when I was discharged he made sure all was well. On my follow up appointment, I ask him why he gave me the negative outcome at our first meeting, he answered that he did not want me to think that the surgery was nothing. Anyways thank you Dr. Demarchi you are the best!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016