Ratings for Dr. Ryan DeMarchi

I think I would’ve preferred a surgeon who had been in the field a bit longer and has more knowledge. Kind person, but I feel that a lot of my current issues could have been prevented by a more experienced surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Great surgeon I felt comfortable right away with him . he is very knowledgeable. I had a meningioma removed. The front staff on the other hand is not very helpful. Called the office twice after my surgery and she brushed me off

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

It was just Terrible, probably the worst experience I've ever had

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr Demarchi is a great surgeon. I just had my L5 S1 microdisectomy done and I fully trusted him and felt comfortable with him. He was very kind and explained everything to me . I would recommend him to anyone. Even the hospital staff had great things to say about him.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

thank Doc for giving me life greaaaaaaaaatttttttttt.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I had my neck fused from C2 to C7 September 8 2015. Prior to this surgery I was not able to lift my arms any higher than my hips without pain. I had pain radiating down my forearms and into my hands. My fingers also would constantly tingle and be numb. I had received several cortisone steroid injections in my neck and initially these gave me some temporary relief. Hardly slept because of pain and was on high dosages of pain medication. When I saw Dr DeMarchi the first time he was very thorough and laid out what my options were. He told me that he could fix what was wrong but that it required surgery and fusing my neck. He also warned me that because it was necessary to cut into the muscle in my neck, I would have a secondary pain in this muscle until it rehealed. The surgery was successful and I was off work for 4 months. It was approx. 18 months before my neck muscle stopped hurting from being cut into. I have great mobility looking to the right and ok when I look left. Thanks to Dr DeMarchi for giving me back my life. He was very professional and kind. I am now facing the need to have some dics in my lower back repaired. Dr DeMarchi is the first surgeon on my list to call.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I had lower limb anoscopy L4 L5 double herniation in the same disk severe sciatic nerve pain recommend to do the surgery September 4th 2014 June 17th 2017 still walk with a cane still have pain quite a few days yet when someone else that put my shoes on or or even dress me if it's cold or damp I'm no good can't lift more than 15 to 20 lb can't sit for long periods New Sensation both right and left legs now also lost lots of weight hard time turning to the right The Flash pain in a flash of light for the eyes was sent home 12 hours after surgery with no aftercare just a bunch of pain meds and if the inflammatory which in the end give me problems with my stomach have very hard time touching toes very hard time bending over sitting straight laying down for even sexual intercourse can be painful 1% chance of hitting spinal fluid sac I was 1% chance found MRI your half later stale deterioration and L5 L4 disc missing 9 pieces of my vertebrae right half of my cheek my butt muscle moved have creator noticeable in butt cheek not impressed said I'd be back to work 6 months to a year no problem the only thing different now is no sciatic nerve pain still in pain still have hard time doing things was told by different doctor three to five years of being wheelchair thanks to dr. Ryan demarchi a young kid who should not be doing this type of surgery not impressed never even got disability package filled out from him refused to do follow-up with me staff extremely extremely rude

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Very informative. Removed a large mass. Minor complications during surgery but am recovering. Brilliant. Surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Great surgeon. Kept me informed. Staff wasn't the most friendly but I was there for surgery and not for friendliness . He did his job and I'm thankful

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Very helpful. Gave me my options and I chose surgery. Removed a large giloma. Cancer but got all most all of it and treatment is going good. I was awake threw the surgey. It was kinda neat! Lol I hope I don't need to have surgery again but if I do I want Ryan!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017