Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Nelson

Dr. Nelson recently reconstructed both of my breasts immediately after mastectomies. I am so thrilled with the results!! She spent so much time explaining things to me beforehand, and the whole experience went smoothly without any issues. Her office assistant Shelly has also been great. I am now cancer free and I'm so thankful for her help along the way!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr R Nelson Ruined my Breast reconstruction, ruined my abdomen and ruined my love life. She did the surgery and left town, so I had no follow up, until she returned a week later, She then tried to clean up the mess but TOOO late. I had 5 debridements after to clean up the dead tissue by another Surgeon. Don't see her for Breast Reconstruction. I now can not take my shirt off in front of my husband. It is soo ugly!! The initial surgery for Breast Cancer with another Surgeon went very well. You have been warned.

Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr Nelson is awesome. So kind, so caring, so friendly. She took me on when another surgeon totally dropped the ball on my breast reconstruction. I had a bit of a hard case but she was willing to admit when she didn't know & do the research needed to find out. She was so understanding of my wants & needs & companionate about the horrible experience I'd had before finding her & the baggage that had caused. She did a beautiful job of my expander/implant swap & sized them perfectly. I am so thankful I ended up with her as my surgeon. Her MOA, Shelley was always pleasant, kind & helpful. Dr Nelson is BUSY but Shelley always made her seem accessible.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

She did an amazing job. I am so so happy with my breast reduction surgery. Just wish I done this sooner.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr Nelson did an absolutely amazing job. I went in on June 12th for ft economic surgery and I am still in the recovering process but I can already see the job done is amazing because of her I took my shirt off in front of someone for the first time in over 15 years. It absolutely changed my life even though it's only been a few days. I felt trapped in my body before and was very self conscious and insecure. I'm going for a follow up appointment soon and I'll probably break down n thank her very much I don't have to carry this anymore and finally got it off my chest

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Nelson successfully removed a ganglion cyst from my thumb knuckle. Her local anesthetic was almost painless. This was after another surgeon made three unsuccessful attempts to deal with this problem. Also, his local anesthetic was extremely painful each time. Dr. Nelson was very pleasant, and took the time to explain the problem thoroughly, and to explain the remedy. She would be my first choice of cosmetic surgeon for any cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr. Nelson is an amazing Dr. I had breast cancer-I had a double mastectomy performed by a colleague of hers and then Dr. Nelson did my reconstruction afterwards. I am very pleased with the results, I could not have hoped for a better outcome. She was one of the last faces I saw when I went under anesthesia and one of the first when I awoke. She was very happy and that certainly put me at ease as is was a terrible ordeal to go through. She certainly made my journey easier and I cannot say enough good about her. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I cannot say enough, how wonderful Dr. Nelson is. I shopped around and met with a couple of male Drs. but never felt comfortable enough to let use the knife on me. But, upon meeting with Dr. Nelson my fears disappeared. She educated me on the procedure, took the time to explain fully, the risks the benefits, we looked at pictures. She put me at ease immediately, her people skills are amazing! The surgery was awesome, did a new procedure which worked out so much easier for me. Not only is she a nice person, but very skilled at what she does! I had heard so many horror stories about breast augmentation, but it was great, none of the bad things happened. A friend of mine had done the same surgery and was equally pleased, I will let her know to post here too. We need to let people know where the great specialists are! And, that they are not all "unapproachable", read about your doctors. I did before, which is why I did not go with a few other choices I had.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr. Nelson performed 2 carpal tunnel surgeries on me, 3 mths inbetween. She was a wonderful surgeon and made you feel extremely relaxed. I was very nervous on the first one, but made feel really relaxed be her bed side manners. She was very professional and would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

I feel so fortunate for my referral to Dr. Nelson for a breast reduction. I waited a long time for surgery but it was worth it. She is not only an excellent surgeon, but an innovative one who strives to achieve the best result possible. I also give high marks to her receptionist/staff Shelly who is extremely helpful and personable, both on the phone and in person.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014