Ratings for Dr. Manny Sandhu

I saw Dr . Sandhu twice in ththe last month with my daughter and he is awesome. My daughter feels comfortable with him and he explains everything and takes the time to listen so all of my questions and concerns. His front staff is lovely as well. Yes, he was a bit behind, but I don’t mind the wait when I kow that he’s not going to rush me when it’s my turn. He is worth waiting for !

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I recently went to see Dr. Sandhu who appears to be quite knowledgeable and efficient. However, there is an air of arrogance and not once did he apologize for the hour wait.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

I found the doctor to be great - very effective and helpful. He noted that I DO NOT suffer from asthma but have allergic asthma responses. He informed me that I had to stop taking some medications because it was inappropriate for someone who DOES NOT have asthma. The receptionist was great - warm, friendly, funny - no attitude and definitely NOT arrogant Highly recommend this Dr. and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I was sent by ER to see dr sandhu because i had stopped breathing. I found out I was allergic to antibiotic. I was so worried now i can relax.i'm very happy with my appointment.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Finally a doctor who takes the time to solve my problem. Very busy clinic. Dr was running behind quite a bit. Staff was helpful. Overall I'm very happy getting some answers.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Great experience. Dr. Sandhu took his time. Staff was helpful.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr Sandhu is skilled and knowledgeable, but the receptionist does not have people skills. I found her rather arrogant. I am a RN on an acute medical unit at a nearby hospital and would not talk to patients in her manner. The policy of being unable to reschedule appointment unless I give two weeks' notice does not suit me. I get called in at the last minute to cover staff shortages. The centre 'fines' patients if such notice is given. And yes, I have changed to another dermatologist, where the receptionist gives me due respect and I am able to reschedule appointments if need be.

Submitted January 14, 2016

Great doctor !he makes a great effort to explain everything... I went To a few allergist who looked at me for 1 minute and said they can't do anything . Dr Sandhu figured it out. Very happy finally

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Waited way too long and the lady at the front ignored me so she could talk to her friend about gift cards. Doctor was fine,professional, and helpful

Submitted April 27, 2015

Very good doctor! Highly recommend him! The wait was some what long to get in to see him, but it was understandable since the clinic was closed during the transition and i found out it was a part time clinic as he works at the hospital aswell. Anyway I highly Recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014