Ratings for Dr. Falguni Patel

Best doctor in town, she is my doctor over 5 years and she is helpful always. Who cares if you have to spend 15 min over for appointment. Comon

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

She now only works from 9 - 2pm! Why even bother?

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

This woman is the worst doctor I have ever dealt with! Doesn’t listen and always triple booked so your wait time is totally unreasonable. She really went outside her knowledgevtealm and I have reported her to The College of Physicians and Surgeons! Unacceptable practices!! This Appletree Clinic should be reported and shut down!! We live in Canada, don’t we!! Unregulated incompetent practitioner!! 👎👎

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Sorry, but maybe this doctor takes here time and listens to others but not in my case. I truly missed by other doctor who actually took time to listen to me, what help is a family doctor if they cannot even spend two minutes to thoroughly discuss your immediate concerns

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Waiting time are worst....it usually takes upto 2 hours when u go there.30 min outside and hour inside before u can actually see the doctor.No punctuality

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr. Patel has been my GP for about five years now and I adore everything about her. While it's true (as you can read in other comments) that she is often running behind, I never mind because I know it's because she takes the TIME necessary to listen to her patients. Most of my appointments with her are quick and easy, but there's been a few times when I have had multiple issues to discuss and have been in the examination room with her for 30 minutes or more. If she's willing to give me that much of her time how could I possibly begrudge/disparage her for taking that same time with others? She's knowledgeable, she's thorough and has a very caring disposition. My only complaint is that the reception staff leave much to be desired.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Best doctor hands down and very knowledgeable! Thank you for everything

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Excellent Doctor, very knowledgable. Sadly always late by at least 30 mins and staff less than helpful....

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Patel is one of the kindest human beings I have met in my life. She is knowledgeable, and will work with you to find a treatment that works best for you. She listens, which is too often a rare asset in a family physician.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Great doctor. Takes her time and is knowledgeable

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015