Ratings for Dr. Falguni Patel

Dr. Patel has been my GP for about five years now and I adore everything about her. While it's true (as you can read in other comments) that she is often running behind, I never mind because I know it's because she takes the TIME necessary to listen to her patients. Most of my appointments with her are quick and easy, but there's been a few times when I have had multiple issues to discuss and have been in the examination room with her for 30 minutes or more. If she's willing to give me that much of her time how could I possibly begrudge/disparage her for taking that same time with others? She's knowledgeable, she's thorough and has a very caring disposition. My only complaint is that the reception staff leave much to be desired.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Best doctor hands down and very knowledgeable! Thank you for everything

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Excellent Doctor, very knowledgable. Sadly always late by at least 30 mins and staff less than helpful....

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Patel is one of the kindest human beings I have met in my life. She is knowledgeable, and will work with you to find a treatment that works best for you. She listens, which is too often a rare asset in a family physician.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Great doctor. Takes her time and is knowledgeable

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

The staff are very rude, very disorganized and the "doctor" is uncaring, unknowledgable. WORST PLACE EVER! I would never trust them with my health. One word: RUN!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

best family doctor I've ever had, very thorough, great support staff

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Available and easy to deal with, clinic sometimes gets backed up.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Falguni Patel has been Our family phisician since 4 yrs. I am blessed that I could get a doctor like her. She is not only a good Doctor but als a very good, kind human being. She treat me and my family as a friend and wellwisher. She is always very calm doesnot matter how busy she is. She always give time and answer of any doubt, I have never seen her in hurry. She is very knowledgeable and knows in a very modern way. I live in Brampton west but still I go to her by driving 35 mins. She has suggested to find a doctor nearby but I don't want to lose a doctor like her. God bless her. The only problem is that her staffs are very rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Patel has been my family GP for over two years now. She is a wonderful physician, who is very kind and caring. The wait times at her office can be long, but it is due to the amount of time she spends with each patient. My personal experience is that she takes her time to go over options and concerns that I have and reassures me when I'm feeling stressed. She is persistant with getting second opinions for referrals she has given me and is eager to help. I would highly recommend her as a family GP. I referred my Mother to her as well, and she loves her too.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014