Ratings for Dr. Falguni Patel

Dr. Patel is one of the kindest human beings I have met in my life. She is knowledgeable, and will work with you to find a treatment that works best for you. She listens, which is too often a rare asset in a family physician.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Great doctor. Takes her time and is knowledgeable

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

The staff are very rude, very disorganized and the "doctor" is uncaring, unknowledgable. WORST PLACE EVER! I would never trust them with my health. One word: RUN!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

best family doctor I've ever had, very thorough, great support staff

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Available and easy to deal with, clinic sometimes gets backed up.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Falguni Patel has been Our family phisician since 4 yrs. I am blessed that I could get a doctor like her. She is not only a good Doctor but als a very good, kind human being. She treat me and my family as a friend and wellwisher. She is always very calm doesnot matter how busy she is. She always give time and answer of any doubt, I have never seen her in hurry. She is very knowledgeable and knows in a very modern way. I live in Brampton west but still I go to her by driving 35 mins. She has suggested to find a doctor nearby but I don't want to lose a doctor like her. God bless her. The only problem is that her staffs are very rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Patel has been my family GP for over two years now. She is a wonderful physician, who is very kind and caring. The wait times at her office can be long, but it is due to the amount of time she spends with each patient. My personal experience is that she takes her time to go over options and concerns that I have and reassures me when I'm feeling stressed. She is persistant with getting second opinions for referrals she has given me and is eager to help. I would highly recommend her as a family GP. I referred my Mother to her as well, and she loves her too.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Falguni Patel is simply the best dr .... She is our family dr for more then two years and never disappointed us..I recommend her..

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

I've been with Dr. Patel for over 2 years now and usually I only needed simple things and felt very upset about waiting for my turn. But now that I've been diagnosed with a disease I am so grateful she is my doctor and I now understand why I had to wait. I was shocked to hear my results and my appointment took over 30 minutes so that she could answer my questions thoroughly and calm me down. She got me urgent appointments quickly and even called me at home to see how I was doing. Thanks Dr. Patel.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

I have had a great experience with Dr. Patel. Although I sometimes have to wait to see her I know that it's because she is spending time with patients that needed the extra time and I know that when I need that time she will be there for me and not just kick me out of the room. She is very knowledgeable and when she doesn't know something she does not hesitate to send me to a specialist to get the correct information. She doesn't take any chances with my health and is careful and cautious. I'd rather get something checked out and have it be normal rather than have someone tell me everything is OK when it's not. I would definitely recommend this doctor. Unfortunately she is no longer taking new patients.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013