Ratings for Dr. Mark Westphalen

He may be a good Dr, I have no idea. However he is a bad business manager. He lets his stuff behave in the most hostile way. We write a complaint letter 6 pages long about services we received from his staff and no phones of apologies. Instead we get a 1 page sorry we did not meet your expectations and has the nerve to call kids with disabilities "these" children! This just how low the medical profession can be. They make a lot of money from our childrens disabilities and in the end if you have a problem with their service they call your children "these" children. He has no control over his staff's behaviour and to be honest I don't think he cares. He is too lazy to fire crappy staff and train new ones no matter how many complaints he gets about them. Enter his business at your own risk. I warn you you may be paying a lot of money for very very bad service. Most reports sent out are not signed and often have spelling and grammatical errors. Too busy making money to care

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Not a great office to go if you have a special needs child. They say they are experts in autism but they have no more knowledge than a general gp. Have really rude reception staff who are unwilling to help you. Will avoid your calls if they don't want to answer your calls. Very unprofessional. They will only bring out the bad side of you because you will be frustrated with their lack of service and bad reports. There reports are so generic that you would think they cut and paste the reports for all thier patients. The reports are full of typos and can't even get your name right. They don't know all the treatments available for autism and won't give any useful advice. Save your $400 an hour and give it to someone who really cares about those who cant help themselves and understand what autism is.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr westphalen is an amazing pediatrician who has helped us tremendously. Highly reccomend

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

I have seen several peads for my son and no one comes close to dr westphalen. He is so knowledgeable. My son had several issues. Dr westphalen was very thorough in testing. He addressed all our medical and behavioural issues and most have been resolved. I honestly dont know what we would have done without him.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr Westphalen is amazing! He was the only Dr to question why she was being hospitalized 5 - 6 times a year for the same symptoms. He took the time to investigate possibilities and diagnosed her with Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome. He is always proactive and up to date with the latest treatments. He always returns calls.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr westphalen look after my premmie baby 23 years ago I would recommend him to anyone. Even after moving interstate and returning Mark was still the same. He saved my sanity and VERY CARING PERSON AND A EXCELLENT DR

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr Westphalen has diagnosed what other Pediatricians didn't. We have had some issues with our daughter since she was born and he has been spot on every time - I trust him with my daughters life!!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I found Dr Westphalian ver good....he investigates and doesn't rush appointments. He takes the time to go through your concerns and doesn't think that any questions is a silly question. I came into Dr Westphalian through liverpool public hospital as he was the paed on in emergency.. He is one of the top pears in sydney south west I found. Takes the time to call people after hors if need be to return calls

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr mark westphalen has been my children's pediatrician for 9 years now. He is an amazing doctor and always answers all my questions. I would recommend him to anyone !

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr Westphalen is so very helpful and no question is to silly for this doctor. Hes great with my child and helped us find answers. I would recommend him to any parent. We love Dr Westphalen and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013