Ratings for Dr. Jack Faraci

Have had Dr. Faraci for over twenty years. I have found him to be very compassionate, knowledgeable and straight forward. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

Dr Faraci was very helpful with direct answers to my questions and made me feel at ease. He explained my problem to me in easy-to-understand words, ad he did not rush me. I would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2008

We had an aweful experience with Dr. Faraci. He was rude, insentive, and and impatient. He was my doctor throughout labor, but thankfully did not deliver my baby. He wanted to give me a c-section so that he could go home. Luckily the nurses helped me by noting I could easily have the baby naturally (which I did the next morning with a wonderful doctor from the same office.) I would not recommend Dr. Faraci to anyone, especially if this is your first child and you may be a little nervous. He has no patience and is extremely arrogant.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

I love Dr. Farachi, he has delivered all 3 of my boys and been my OB for 9 years now. He is funny and sweet and really knows his stuff. I also had an endrometrial ablasion done by Dr. Farachi.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2007

Dr Faraci has been my Dr for 15 years. He is extremely knowledgable, pleasant and caring.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2006

Dr. Jack Faraci's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Workers Comp