Ratings for Dr. M Tanzil

Wow. I am so pleased with this dental office. I just recently switched over and was instantly welcomed by the front desk - they always greet me with a smile, often remembering the small details of my personal life. My hygienist was very knowledgeable and explained to me the importance of oral health and each step of my cleaning, which I appreciated and loved. I really felt like they took the time to get to know me. The treatment coordinator, Julie, was wonderful. She was very educational and helped me understand why I need my treatments. I did not feel pressured to book or have anything done, but made the choice based on my want to keep healthy. Dr. Tanzil's office helped me realize the importance of my oral health and I would recommend her to anyone! I do not have kids myself, but I see how wonderful the staff is with small children and it warms my heart. Thank you staff & Mey!

Submitted October 6, 2015

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Tanzil herself is actually a lovely lady - very personable and caring. Unfortunately, her staff are business first, client's needs second. While they are nice people, our family had many unnecessary services pushed on us over the years and staff always seemed to book appointments and services based on maximizing all of our insurance coverage. My husband was told he needed a treatment, they proceeded to do half of it at that visit. Following the 1/2 treatment, our insurance denied us coverage deeming the treatment unwarranted. Of course, we had already paid out of our pocket. He ended up having to have the tooth pulled. The odd time we refused a service (such as x-rays at every visit), we were hauled into their "Consult Office" for a sales pitch. They had one hygienist a few years back, Dan, who was the only one I would see -- he was honest and forthcoming about best options for treatments. He did not last long. Clearly, he did not fit their business model. Would NOT recommend this office at all.

Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr Tanzil and the entire team are fantastic!! They are all so warm, caring and accommodating. They do a wonderful, thorough job caring for my families oral care needs. I would suggest this practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

She and her staff are very friendly and that's sure a nice atmosphere. The work is ok. Sometimes good, sometimes not so good but always friendly. It would be nicer though to get more detail on work being done and to be done is a frustration that is pretty regular. Would trade the friendliness to know what's going on.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

An appointment with Dr. Tanzil is always an experience. The staff are lovely, welcoming, and always kind. Her office is comfortable with nice refreshments for the clients. I used to dread going to the dentist, however; I can honestly say that Dr. Tanzil and her staff have gone out of their way to ensure that each client is completely relaxed and entertained (with tvs in each room)! Prior to my visit with Dr. Tanzil, I hadn't been to the dentist for almost 7 years, but the work that her and her staff has done has left my mouth thoroughly refreshed and cleaned like new. If you hate going to the dentist then I wholeheartedly recommend visiting Dr. Tanzil's office...you'll leave wanting to come back!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr. Tanzil is the best dentist I have had. She takes the time to answer and questions, and you don't feel like you are being rushed out the door. From the first moment I met her she made me feel comfortable and that I had known her for years. I would highly recommend her as a family dentist for anyone that is looking.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Mey's for over 7 years. The office is so calm, friendly and knowledgable. I would recommend her to everyone! She offers all types of dentistry, implants, cosmetic and sedation. It is like visiting family when i go to the dentist. AMAZING

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012