Ratings for Dr. Carmen Brauer

Dr. Brauer exceeded my expectations to no end. She was knowledgeable, kind, compassionate, and presented me with several options for treatment of my broken wrist, we discussed the several treatment options and made a plan together. She put herself in my shoes and understood any and all of my concerns due to my life as an athlete. She was straightforward, and extremely helpful. Anyone who has the pleasure of meeting her, will discover that she is an incredible person who has a passion for helping people, and a kind heart that makes you feel confident in her abilities as you are in her care.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

My son became a patient of Dr. Brauer through a very emergent situation last year. Her professionalism and compassion were greatly appreciated as were her surgical skills. Even though we have a new normal for our son, she is already looking ahead for future procedures based on his recovery to date. Alberta is lucky to have Dr. Brauer and residents working with her will learn great things.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Dr. Brauer greatly exceeded our expectations, she is friendly and knowledable and was genuinely interested in talking with our 3 year old daughter about her injury. She answered all our questions, and we were in and out in 25 mins including x-rays.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

The first time I meet Dr.Brauer, I was so nervous,I was sweating like a water foundatio. But she's amazing. She explained throughly and answered all of my questions about options regarding my arm and wrist. She said where and the function of the tendons and gave her thoughs about what I should do If she was in my place. She is ordinary and I think the world of her.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. Brauer has been fantastic! Her professionalism, expertise and most of all compassion will not be forgotton. The staff and especially Heather, her scheduling co-ordinator are remarkable.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

We have seen Dr. Brauer multiple times with a variety of orthopedic issues and my kids and I think the world of her. She is excellent with kids and parents, very friendly and very compassionate!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012