Ratings for Dr. Ann Sahota

She is the BEST dentist EVER! I cannot recommend her enough. Extremely good at her job- very thorough, friendly, and professional. Beautiful office and terrific staff- they make you feel so comfortable. I have had awful experiences with dentists in the past and I have never had any pain or anxiety at appointments with Dr. Sahota- she is wonderful!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr. Sahota is very detailed when going over my treatment with me. I love how she explains everything and makes sure that I understand. Love my new dentist! Thank you Dr. Sahota

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Great team. Good with nervous patients. Dr Sahota is the most caring person. Wouldn't go anywhere else!!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Inexperienced staff Left not comfortable with Dr

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

The absolute most compassionate and caring dentist I have ever been to. Beautiful office and nice staff.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Highly recommended. She did a crown for me and it went smoothly. THe staff is friendly.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

They used to care, now you're just an insurance plan they can make money off of

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr. Sahota and her lovely assistants are phenomenal! I have two young children, a 2 year old and a 5 year old, and they have been fussy at other dental offices - one dentist even told me to go to the specialist and get them sedated! Dr. Sahota and her staff were friendly and made dentistry fun and not scary for the kids. They showed the kids what they were going to do on a dinosaur stuff animal which really helped them calm down. I recommend Dr. Sahota to anyone with young kids! Her office is so welcoming.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

The dental staff are welcoming and friendly. The hygienists are careful and they do a great job. Dr. Sahota seems quite knowledgeable, gentle, and has a lovely disposition. I highly recommend this dental office, especially to people who suffer anxiety when going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

The staff at Dr. Sahota's office are so friendly and knowledgeable. I haven't been to a dentist in 10 years and I was extremely nervous to go see her when a tooth broke. She made me feel calm and comfortable. Her staff were professional and explained to me the state of my tooth shown on the xray. They explained my options, and the girls up front explained my dental benefits for the treatment. Super friendly. Excellent staff. Outstanding work.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014