Ratings for Dr. Curtis Schalit

This Dr. is NOT a Plastic Surgeon....Please if you need to see a plastic surgeon see a real one..Research,Research..You will have tp Pay more to have corrections done AND have to heal all over again....

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

I go to Dr. Schalit for botox injections. I love how botox lifts my eyebrows and gives me zero wrinkles on my forehead. Not only is Dr. Schalit wonderful at injectable procedures but he performs excellent cosmetic surgeries as well! I had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Schalit and am so pleased with the results. It has boosted my confidence level and I have no visible scars from the surgery! He is the perfect Dr. for cosmetic procedures and surgeries.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

I had a mini face/neck lift, blephs and genioplasty by Dr. Schalit over 11 years ago and at 60 I'm the new 40 in my '72 graduating class !! Dr. Schalit's expertise and experience is above all the rest in our area !! I maintain my results with the Botox and Juvederm Voluma treatments as he recommended and he has not steered me wrong. I don't mind another birthday because of his continued concern to make me look the best I can everyday !! I can't say enough about his friendly staff as they make you feel like family !! Don't hesitate to give him a call and go in for a complimentary consultation as he will not disappoint you I guarantee it !!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

I received botox, juvederm and voluma from Dr. Schalit and I am thrilled. I absolutely love how it looks! Very natural but a least 10 years younger. Also, I found him and his staff very personable, I felt completely comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I had juvederm put in my lips and nasal labial folds and full face botox by Dr. Schalit. I love my results! Lines and wrinkles erased, I look so much younger. Dr. Schalit is the BEST!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012