Ratings for Dr. Nooshin Sotodeh

I saw Dr. Sotodeh this year for first time by a recommendation. My tooth was bothering me on and off for a long time. I saw many dentists, none of them including my own that knew my mouth could not find the problem. Dr. Sotodeh did find the reason and fix it perfectly. She is different than many dentists I know. She is meticulous, experienced, systematic and very friendly. She is honest and caring. Her office is warm and friendly. Her staff is extremely helpful and prices very fair but quality of care much higher than other dental offices I experienced. I recommend this office to all my friends and family. My own family is seeing her and are very happy.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2019

Nice nice one. Dr. Sotodeh and her husband, both are really good dentists. She is kind, down to earth and passionate about her profession and giving best service. Their team is warm, friendly and well trained. Go see for yourself.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2019

she is great... always explains what she will be doing..and as well makes sure that the customer understands. she has lots of knowledge and able to do what is needed..

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Helpful and friendly staff. Great service with my emergency. Dentist was engaging and helpful! Highly recommended! Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Very nice dentist. Go see her. You won’t be disappointed. She is experienced and down to earth. Staff is lovely as well.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

Dr. Sotodeh is really an excellent dentist. We are grateful for the wonderful job she did for us. We are very happy with her and her office and like to recommend them to everyone, specially to families with small kids.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

I would like to recommend this dentist and her office to everybody. She is exceptionally good. All my lofe, I was afraid of dentists, until I met her. She fixed all my broken teeth in a short time with a very reasonable price. Now I can smile again. I am very grateful and happy to have her as my dentist. Very caring and nice office and dentist.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Today I had my first cavity fixed by Dr. Sotodeh. It was my best experience. I am usually very scared and nervous to go to dentist. She was so gentle and nice, I did not feel anything. I feel comfortable recommending her to everyone. She is the best.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Very nice, warm and pleasant personality. Knowledgeable and down to earth dentist, you can talk to. She does her work in such a manner, that puts you at ease. You forget all your fears and feel you are in good hands. She delivers nice work. Extremely clean, high tech and organized office, lovely staff. I am very happy with this office and would recommend them for sure.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

One of the best, without a doubt. She Was amazing with my very nervous 4 years old son. You feel right away that she is an experienced dentist, who has fun working with kids. We are very happy with Dr. Sotodeh and her team. They are 100% recommend.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Nooshin Sotodeh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

A graduate from the prestigious Wilhelm's university in Muenster/Germany, Dr. Sotodeh is known for her warm and outgoing personality.Her passion in dentistry is creating beautiful smiles through cosmetic dental procedures. She also takes great pleasure in helping children to develop the right attitude towards maintaining their healthy smiles throughout a lifetime. Dr Sotodeh considers continuous training of her skills and professional development an integral and very satisfying part of her career, and this continues to benefit our patients.In her leisure time she enjoys traveling with her husband ( Dr. Knothe) and spending time with her five brothers and one sister. And if none of her friends and family is available, she watches movies, reads poems or plays mind games like Sudoku.

• Persian