Ratings for Dr. Hagen Knothe

Dr. Knothe recently performed a tooth extraction on my 99 year old uncle. Once in a while you meet a professional who is exceptional and he is one of them. He took time to connect with my uncle. He showed care and concern for his wellbeing and assisted him with mobility issues. Dr. Knothe is not only good at what he does professionally, he is also a person is caring and has class!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

I saw this dentist last week. I had an appointment to get a broken filling repaired. When I arrived at 3 PM the Receptionist was washing down the chairs. The waiting room was empty. When I saw Dr. Nothe he questioned me for 1/2 hour about my health, asking every question twice. I am in excellent health!! Then he asked me personal questions even when sitting in the chair with my mouth wide open. Before he repaired the filling, he said "are you sure you want me to repair your tooth?" Twice again!! I asked for a rolled up small towel for my neck, none was provided!! only a small cushion that fell of the headrest! When I got the invoice, the work for 20 minutes + 1 X ray cost $416, an exorbitant amount. The invoice had to be returned and a new one, showing the work done, made out. I am still waiting for it. I told them I did not have insurance and that I am a Senior. I found the charges excessive. My husband paid $258 for the repair of a small filling in March 2019. I found the Dentist was very rude and overcharging a Senior is rather sick.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

what a great dentist. has all the latest training... and the office has all the latest gizmos... and he always take the extra time to show and explain. as well he lets the customer make the call if they want to have things done..and when.. i highly recommend this team of dentists...

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

One of the best. Amazing team and dentist. You immediately feel welcomed in the office. Excellent service, quality and price. Dr. Knothe is very gentle and skillful. Your dentist visit will be totally different. I really lke him. Thank you Dr. Knothe.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

Dr. Knothe is and will be always my favourite dentist. I have experienced quite a few dentists in my life. There is no one like him, nice person, gentle and knowledgeable dentist. I am sure I found my dentist.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Dr. Knothe is unbelievably good dentist. He took my wisdom teeth out so nicely that I didn’t feel anything. My recovery was so smooth even my family couldn’t believe it. I have been his patient since I was 7 years old. I knew he is good but now I am 100% convinced and like to recommend him to everyone who is in search for an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Dr. Hagen is superb. Very nice and gentle dentist, who has lots of experience and knows how to deal with nervous people. Definitely a 5 star dentist.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Excellent experience. The doctor is very good, but the customer service lady (S.) is wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I agree with all the positive comments Dr. Knothe has received so far. He is truly one of the best and most kind dentists I had ever known. A very polite, gentle and caring expert. I had recently a wisdom tooth pulled by him. I was scared, obviously! But the experience was a lot better than I expected. He did an amazing job, I did not have any problem during or after! His office and staff are fabulous! friendly, professional and welcoming. I know, my family and I will be always his patients. We are very glad we found them.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Very nice dentist. Caring, knowledgeable and meticulous. Takes his time and explains everything in a way that you understand, unlike many others that use words, you never heard. His team is excellent, his wife (the other dentist), secretaries, assistants and hygienists, all very caring and professional. I had lots of good experience in this office and keep recommending them to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Hagen Knothe's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients