Dr. David Gardner

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Gardner

Dr Gardner and his staff are amazing! I am so happy that i have finally found a dentist who is very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr Gardner!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

Excellent Dentist. Great for Cosmetic Dentistry. Staff are very friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

My 20 year old son was his patient. I grew tired of having to drive from North York to Yorkville and pay $25 for parking for cleanings..so I gave him a shot. I don't have the luxury of extra hours to drive downtown, so I was thrilled to see his specialty was cosmetic dentistry. Well, I made the switch. Zero regrets. Dr. Gardner is highly recommended...and since he doesn't have to pay Yorkville prices on real estate...I found his prices more reasonable.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Can't say enough amazing things about him and his staff! So nice, friendly and genuine. My entire family goes to him, and we couldn't imagine going to anyone else to look after our teeth!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

I never liked going to the dentist until I started seeing Dr.Gardner. His team is amazing and my teeth have never looked better. I refer him all the time to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

I come all the way from downtown toronto to visit Dr.Gardner and his team. They are very accommodating and kind ! Dr. Gardner is a master at what he does and it shows through it passion for educating his patients . A trip to the dentist in most eyes is not fun , but i promise this is not a dreadful one.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

I am absolutely thrilled with Dr. Gardner’s work and professionalism. I would highly recommend him for all aspects of dentistry, especially cosmetic dentistry. He is a perfectionist with a gentle touch and wonderful “chairside” manner. His staff are also excellent and the office runs like a well oiled machine!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2019

First visit with David. The best experience I’ve ever had. He went above and beyond my expectations. He works magic!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Super friendly! Dr. Gardner knows how to use a needle with no pain unlike any dentist I have known. Also, he is so meticulous in all he does and I would recommend him for dental cosmetic work, as well.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

My entire family has been going to Dr. Gardner for since his practice has opened. He has provided all of us with superb care. All of his staff has also been always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

Dr. David Gardner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. David Gardner graduated from the Faculty of Dentistry at the University of Toronto, and did his undergraduate training concurrently at Carleton University in Physiological Psychology and the University of Ottawa in Biochemistry and Physiology. Even then, his passion and professionalism were such that the Dean of Dentistry recommended that he take over the Toronto based practice from the former President of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons upon completing his training in 1981. This practice was given to him after graduation, and to this day, Dr. Gardner continues to treat U of T professors and their families who show their trust and confidence in his work by frequently referring others to his practice.

• English
  • French

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1981)
  • Université d'Ottawa University of Ottawa (Grad. 1977)
  • Carleton University (Grad. 1977)