Dr. David Gardner

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Gardner

Dr. Gardner is the best. He is knowledgeable, thorough and does exceptional work. The best!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

If you're in need of a cosmetic makeover, Dr. David Gardner is the person you should totally consult. I recently capped my 6 front teeth with Dr. Gardner and the results are wonderful. I am so happy with my teeth and I love how passionate he is about the work he does. David is a true perfectionist when it comes to making a person's smile beautiful. I wish I could upload a before and after photo for everyone to see how amazing my teeth look after he's worked on them. I recommend Dr. David Gardner to everyone who needs cosmetic dentistry done to their teeth.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Gardner is an amazing Dentist & so is all his Hygienists who are excellent too. Have been seeing him & staff since 1995 & my teeth have been pampered & look amazing. I do have regular check ups and my gum disease has reversed because of the excellent care & education instruction I have learned from this amazing team. He's well worth the visit. I feel like I'm family when I come to get my dental needs met.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Best Dentist that I've ever had. Wow. So skilled at dental makeovers using Dental Contouring, home Bleaching trays (superior to Zoom! whitening as it means less risk of sensitivity) and Bonding to reshape the teeth. So happy with my 'smile makeover'.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

If you need a dentist who is kind, a total perfectionist and has your interest at heart, Dr Gardner is the dentist you are looking for. Dr Gardner will address your needs and concerns with a honest and realistic plan. I had major work done and Dr Gardner guided me through the process with honesty and dedication. The end result was a beautiful smile and a talented dentist that will continue to address my dental needs. Dr Gardner's staff share his vision with kindness and attention to detail.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I have never had such competent, talented and dedicated dentist before. Actually, I have had a number of issues with dentists I went to, and Dr. Gardner is the first professional in his field I met who deserves to be lauded for his knowledge, talent and dedication to not only solve the problem, but do this with attention to every detailed in every step of the work that is done.My teeth are not only healthy but look better as well.Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Dr. David Gardner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MAMSI