Dr. David Gardner

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Gardner

I have been a patient of Dr. Gardner for over 30 years and I'm very happy with the service. Can't imagine what I'll do if he retires. Funny to say but I enjoy going to the dentist. David is very professional and his staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Dr. Gardner is extremely knowledgeable about the science of dentistry and is able to clearly explain cause and effect of various dental conditions. He is a perfectionist and his work is exemplary. He is also pragmatic in his recommendations and will advance or delay procedures based on need and other factors. He and his staff are also great with kids and our young children enjoy visiting his office.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

My entire family and extended family have been going to Dr. Dave Gardener for many years and we all love the great service, personable staff and the way they work with us and help us achieve the results we want. Also a pulse they cover parking and are near transit. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

I have been attending Dr. Gardner's office for over 15 years after a lapse of many years because my previous dentist's experience always left me with painful teeth for days afterwards. Dr. Gardner and his staff are kind, skilled and cognizant of the potential discomfort a visit to the dentist can bring and I now feel no apprehension about these appointments (even if it includes having to get a filling)!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Dr. Gardner is very skilled, professional and has a great patient "bedside" manner. In my experience, he explains everything, answers all questions, and appears to be totally up-to-date on new techniques. I'm always confident that I'm getting the best dental care possible. In addition, the dental hygienists, dental assistants and support staff are very professional and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Gardner's services to others.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

You guys are amazing! Everyone is so professional and relaxed. The hygienists are very gentle and so is Dr. Gardner. Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Our son went to Dr. David Gardner first. He came back and sung his praises, so my husband switched from his to Dr. David Gardner with no regrets. Everyone is delighted. The bonus was that Dr. Gardner is a talented cosmetic dentist as well...and you know, IT WAS GREAT NOT HAVING TO GO DOWNTOWN AND DEAL WITH PARKING!.. Honestly, not a Yorkville location, but Yorkville talent and service. We all love our perfect smiles in this family. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Gardner's for years. The level of service provided by David and his staff is top notch. I would not hesitate in recommending this office for any dental needs.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

We have been going to Dr. Gardner as a family for over 20 years. He and his staff are friendly and efficient, and they take care of any required dental work comfortably and professionally. He explains the procedure enough to make us feel comfortable with the options. His hygiene team are also very well trained and professional, and the front staff is always pleasant.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

My entire family goes to Dr. Gardner, he is very thorough, friendly and appointments are always on time. I'm also paranoid of any dental work from a bad experience as a child. Dr. Gardner deals with this and make me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Dr. David Gardner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med