Ratings for Dr. David Gardner

Best Dentist that I've ever had. Wow. So skilled at dental makeovers using Dental Contouring, home Bleaching trays (superior to Zoom! whitening as it means less risk of sensitivity) and Bonding to reshape the teeth. So happy with my 'smile makeover'.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

If you need a dentist who is kind, a total perfectionist and has your interest at heart, Dr Gardner is the dentist you are looking for. Dr Gardner will address your needs and concerns with a honest and realistic plan. I had major work done and Dr Gardner guided me through the process with honesty and dedication. The end result was a beautiful smile and a talented dentist that will continue to address my dental needs. Dr Gardner's staff share his vision with kindness and attention to detail.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I have never had such competent, talented and dedicated dentist before. Actually, I have had a number of issues with dentists I went to, and Dr. Gardner is the first professional in his field I met who deserves to be lauded for his knowledge, talent and dedication to not only solve the problem, but do this with attention to every detailed in every step of the work that is done.My teeth are not only healthy but look better as well.Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Dr. David Gardner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Workers Comp