Ratings for Dr. Ruth Collins

Very kind caring Doctor, nothing is too much trouble for Dr Ruth Collins. Down to earth and easy to talk to. No superiority complex here. Highly recommend her, excellent Doctor and surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

After 30 years of complete dedication to patient care to see 2 comments that are defamatory is heartbreaking. The person who wrote these comments lives in the U.K. and has never met me. I would never pretend to be perfect or exceptional but to suggest I do not care for those I have dedicated a life time to is unjust. While I completely support a site such as this to share experience, remember that those who post do so anonymously. I am Dr Ruth Collins.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I found Dr Collins to be very upbrupt and rude, I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I found Dr Ruth Collins to be Very rude and completely unprofessional, I will not be recommending her to anyone

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Great diagnostic skills and problem solving. A professional and skilled surgeon. Fixed my problems and get my life back to normal for over two years now.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013